• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

PM me and we will talk a deal buddy ;)
:applause:

he wants me to trade him my tec 27 for it...what do you think, good deal or not?

No no don't listen to him guys! (tsk)

I very reasonably asked for his WW #7 and that he wear a UCLA jersey during March Madness!

Thats all ;)

you know, the ww7 wouldn't be so bad...but a UCLA jersey....I almost wore a LSU jersey last month, but in the end, couldn't do it!

rick

Did you have an extra WW 7?

Well, IF he does, I'm driving down to Florida and grabbing it...mine is basically coverless;)

He can make you a zerox. Remember its all about the content and not the grade. :/

lol..THAT is exactly what I have...a zeroxed cover from a friend...;)

It's very special, even has holes going all the way though it...but it was sent to me from SIngapore from a friend, so this one is really staying...(although it wouldn't mind a brother;) :cloud9:

I just won some interesting stuff on Ebay .... :banana:

:banana:b41a.jpg

b41b.jpg

b41c.jpg

b41d.jpg

WOO WOO!

and cross-dressing panels to boot. Great catch. They're pure H G Peter, right?

Do they say Wonder Woman 18 and Sensation 76, 83?

Jack

I have NO clue, lol..I guess I'll find out when they arrive...when I read them the first few times, they actually seemed to be from the same story...but ...then again, we are talking about the GA, where missing pages sometimes make MORE sense..;)