• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX Sale Prices versus CGC

184 posts in this topic

My point .Most negative person in the whole world.

My point. You're Dennis Hooker.

You're using the same computer that Terrence Leder has used.

You then tried to make excuses for this by saying that random people use your computer without your knowledge lol ...and when that didn't work, you tried to say that an I.P. address is like a zip code and isn't specific to one computer. lol lol

Shonuff,

What is my agenda?I really want to know.You keep spouting your broad generalities.Pin iT down.

Your agenda almost seems to be that you're trying to distance yourself from your Oregon comic trimming scammer pals. You registered as a new user and then quickly started bumping 2 and 3 year old PGX related threads.

One thing for sure though, is that you (Dennis Hooker) have been positively linked to Terrence Leder...the same festering boil that's been submitting trimmed books to PGX and receiving unrestored labels on them for years in order to scam collectors. It's also been proven you use the same computer as Terrence.

You can keep posting your nonsense in here all you want, Dennis. And I'm going to keep outing you for the dirtball you are.

And you can think whatever you want.You post makes no more sence than you being president.

But im sure you have some crack to smoke so I will let you go.

Excellent defense, well argued. lol

And you can think whatever you want.You post makes no more sence than you being president.

But im sure you have some crack to smoke so I will let you go.

It's not a matter of opinion...it's a matter of fact. You are Dennis Hooker.

You have been positively linked to Terrence Leder, who trims comics and then sells them to unsuspecting collectors with unrestored PGX labels without disclosure.

It's a fact that you use the same computer as Terrence. It's also a fact that you tried to lie your way out of this by saying many people use your computer without your knowledge and that an I.P. address isn't specific to your computer.

And lastly, it's a fact that you were foolish enough to think that everyone in here would beleive that nonsense. :screwy:

P.S. Another lame "crack" insult? Once more and you get the honorary title of "The One Trick Pony".

No, but a smart one might offer a shred of evidence to the contrary. If he could.

Considering that no one believes you....and you've made no effort to clear anything up.....then don't whine about being misunderstood.

Oh I never belived that.It is more like witch hunt central.I am just trough with all the falsehoods and outright lies.Small people with nothing better to do than hassel people.I am innocent but feel free to think what you like.

OK, instead of having to put up with the 'witch hunt', here's a simple way of ending this here and now, once and for all.

Disclose and prove your identity.

We all know each other, we've all done business with each other...come join the party and be heard along with everyone else's voice. (thumbs u

PS What happened to your spelling? Is it now the 9 year old's turn to use the communal computer? (shrug)