• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES: Round 8

BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES: Round 8  

285 members have voted

1. 1. BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES: Round 8

49 posts in this topic

Well, Werewolf by Night 32 and Moon Knight have left with Bats 234 and BA Two Face so here's Round 8. Sorry I'm a little late, Shadow didn't PM me the list. This one will end Thursday at 10:30 PM. The two with the most votes at the end will get Das Boot so vote your hass off.

Though Bullseye's 1st app is getting the ol' stink-eye as opposed to Miller's 1st version, I see it this way: Miller couldn't give his magnificent rendition if he wasn't already there to improve upon, right?

Besides, I think it's a toss-up between Drac & Wolfie. I mean c'mon, those two have been around forever (in other mediums), but just got popular during the Bronze Age???? WTF-F?

I say we torch 'em both :flamed:

Rick

Though Bullseye's 1st app is getting the ol' stink-eye as opposed to Miller's 1st version, I see it this way: Miller couldn't give his magnificent rendition if he wasn't already there to improve upon, right?

Besides, I think it's a toss-up between Drac & Wolfie. I mean c'mon, those two have been around forever (in other mediums), but just got popular during the Bronze Age???? WTF-F?

I say we torch 'em both :flamed:

Rick

I voted Drac off the Island.

I wanna know who gave that vote for X-Men #94 :screwy:

Obviously an embittered DC fanboi :gossip:

It's come down to which lame villain needs to go. Bullseye or Sabretooth? Given Bullseye's importance in the Elektra/DD sagas, the lame Sabretooth gets my vote until he's gone.

Dan

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Same vote. Same reasoning.