• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art Mylar For Sale

20 posts in this topic

I have some (brand new) Gerber 1218R Tabloid, Art 12.5"x18.5" Mylars available. They sell for approx. $1.29 in quantities of 200 on the Gerber site and more for lesser quantities. If anyone wants some at $1 each (or less per piece on quantities larger than10) just let me know! Shipping will be extra(and reasonable).

Gerber link HERE

They open on the side instead of the top.

I have some (brand new) Gerber 1218R Tabloid, Art 12.5"x18.5" Mylars available. They sell for approx. $1.29 in quantities of 200 on the Gerber site and more for lesser quantities. If anyone wants some at $1 each (or less per piece on quantities larger than10) just let me know! Shipping will be extra(and reasonable).

Gerber link HERE

:takeit: I can always use some.....how many ya got?

Chris

Gerber link HERE

Chris

I gots from 1 to prolly around 200. Maybe more.

Gerber link HERE

Chris

I gots from 1 to prolly around 200. Maybe more.

Let me know about shipping to zip 60191...I will be down for about 50-100 of them depending on shipping.

per PM...i will take 10. thanks!

:takeit:

It's a Christmas Miracle! After 18 years I finally get money out of the gman!! Will wonders ever cease?

:jokealert:

Ok, everyone should be quoted and/or invoiced, thanks for all the PM inquiries/posts! Please let me know if I have missed responding to you. There are still more available if anyone is interested.

I'll take 10 if they are left...shipping to 92677

(thumbs u

I'll take 10 if you have any left. Shipping to 94025.

Thanks!

(thumbs u

Put me down for 10 if you have any left. APO AE 09366 (should cost the same as shipping to New York City). Thanks

(thumbs u

I'll take 10 please.

Ah shucks, just ran out.... :baiting:

I'll be in touch with all of the above tonight or tomorrow regarding the shipping. Thanks!