• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My White Mountain Quest

570 posts in this topic

First off, thank you everybody for the kind words.

Red: Maybe you can help me put together a site or better yet we can collaborate on yours and add the WM's to the site

Namisgr: What other 8 Marvels do you have and how much do you want for that TTA #48? :) :) :)

Jim

I'd be happy to advise you.....but there are some true website wizards on these boards that could run rings around me. I do think the sites should be separate projects.

Just look at mine and see how it's laid out. It's basicall really simple.

Namisgr: What other 8 Marvels do you have and how much do you want for that TTA #48? :) :) :)

Jim

The WM Marvels I own are Tales to Astonish, Strange Tales and Journey Into Mystery books. They're not currently for sale, but I don't intend to hold onto my books to my grave, either. I'll keep you posted.

- There are exactly 666 White Mountain 12 cent Marvel Superhero books

Very nice books and admirable quest. Good luck in getting the 9.6 WM JIM 83 and 9.6 TOS 39! :baiting:

I`m curious how you were able to come up with the stat I`ve quoted above.

- There are exactly 666 White Mountain 12 cent Marvel Superhero books

Very nice books and admirable quest. Good luck in getting the 9.6 WM JIM 83 and 9.6 TOS 39! :baiting:

I`m curious how you were able to come up with the stat I`ve quoted above.

Greggy's ever reaching influence :baiting:

I'm certain Adamstrange could post a whole bunch more

No one would be interested in them -- no superheroes.

ST74.jpg

ST_80sm.jpg

ST_85sm.jpg

Nice book, but it's miscut on the boottom

Maybe I could get it trimmed. hm

I might have a WM or two that isn't a Strange Tales. But again they're just the boring non-superhero type of comic.

AmazFantRunsm.jpg

PreHeroGroupSmall.jpg