• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What character did you play as a kid!?

58 posts in this topic

I had three pair of underoos I think...Bats, Supes and Iron Man..

we probably know which 2 forumites most likely owned Wonder Woman underoos, but we DEFINITELY know who used to go out in public with them, covered up with only a pair of short shorts!

You're just pizzed off cause they didn't make Lois Lane underoos Darth,...It just wasn't the same when you put on your mother's bra and panties and ran around the backyard crying "Save me Superman, save me!!", was it?

J.D.

Actually Joanna was the 2nd forumite I had in mind...Joanna in Wonder woman underoos cloud9.gif

But since you took it that way, I'll make that 3 WonderWoman underoo wearing forumites and folks from your neck of Virginia know all too well about your relatives' undergarments...some would say that you know too much... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.giftongue.gif

However, I'm a sport about this - I had a pair of Spidey and Hulk underoos and I'd run around in just those in our apartment complex lobby - playing superheroes with the other kids...Play got rough at times and eventually the underoos would show signs of wear - needless to say, this one never found a break time to go change into something less "holey" tongue.gif

Great thread.

I was always Capt. America. Not only was he my favourite from early childhood (I was always blown away by the Cap 1. reprint in Jules Fieffer's Great Comic Book Heroes), but I always ended being just about the only one I played with who would have actual equipment. This was back in the days when every house had aluminum garbage cans with round lids that could double as a shield. Many a hand was bashed on these.

I was a cross-dresser. Although Supergirl was my favorite as a kid (I never read Wonder Woman when I was a kid because she had no powers then. Just a white jump suit), I didn't want to wear a skirt while doing heroics, so my Mom made me a Superman costume. I had the S on the chest and cape, small red shorts on the outside and red go-go boots. I would alternate playing Superman and Lois Lane. The friends I read comics with were girls, so we had to play both the boy and girl parts.

I would also wear my cape to bed and 'fly' on the bed. I loved my cape.

I had the S on the chest and cape, small red shorts on the outside and red go-go boots. I would alternate playing Superman and Lois Lane. The friends I read comics with were girls, so we had to play both the boy and girl parts.

I would also wear my cape to bed and 'fly' on the bed. I loved my cape.

cloud9.gif Does this continue today? cloud9.gif

Defineitely 5-stars! Just remembering playing Captain America with the trash can lids was awesome grin.gif

How about 6 Million Dollar Man? Nothing better than running in slow motion but thinking you are going 100 mph and playing that theme song in your head cloud9.gif

-D.

Ha, ha! 27_laughing.gif

My cousins used to play slow-motion football, believe it or not!

Yeah, I remember playing Cap with the trash can lids. I remember when the TV specials came out with Reb Brown and the motorcycle. I made myself a cardboard shield with duct tape straps on the back and stuck it to the front of the bike!

Great stories!

I had three pair of underoos I think...Bats, Supes and Iron Man..

My father caught me riding nothing but by Bats underoos on my bike in the yard once. Those and a towel... grin.gif

Hey, I was having fun until he yanked me off the bike and told me to get inside and get some damn clothes on... frown.gif

You forgot to mention that you 21 yrs old at the time....

No, I was 22... grin.gif

Spiderman. Drove my parents crazy using thread to cover the house in webbing every Saturday morning. Remember begging for pajamas that were at least red and blue.