• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to HULKCOMICS!!!

225 posts in this topic

The poll speaks for itself, so I guess that's that. hi.gif

Oh and Bug, get some help, some serious mental help. The online stalking laws are getting tougher every day.

I said let's be friends. frown.gif

Screw you Bug! You drove away my biggest fan! sumo.gif

I got that wrong frown.gif

That's because you're more of a "modern skank". tongue.gif

Actually, it is because (and I thought I was alone in this until JC said it above) I actually didn't read DC and tossed them in the "garbage" pile, where I colored and defaced the characters when I was working on my art skills tongue.gif

I said let's be friends. frown.gif
Screw you Bug! You drove away my biggest fan! sumo.gif

He wasn't your fan. His friend Jan was. Which sorta means you had a Jan-Fan. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I hate you! I have to post your real pic now! mad.gif

Geeze, Vince, what happened to only getting nasty to those who are nasty to you first?

Hey, when banner and Bug are in High Lie Gear, innocent folks are bound to get hurt.

That's some great code of ethics you have there, Vince. Way to "turn the other cheek" and all that jazz.

Don't insult everyone by trying to deny what's so obvious.

Yes Bug, quite obvious to the mental midgets on here. What's your IQ, 11?

Joe...now you've gone too far...I know for a fact that bugs I.Q. is at least double that... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Yes Bug, quite obvious to the mental midgets on here. What's your IQ, 11?

Joe...now you've gone too far...I know for a fact that bugs I.Q. is at least double that... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Nice try moe-ron......nobody's IQ can be 1111.

Gotta be quicker than that to pull one over on us. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Brilliant. You gypsies, tramps, and thieves just sent the most morally pure person on his 10th sabbatical from the forum. Damn you pinheads. Damn you all to Hell.

Life is tough being a Marxist in a capitalistic society! frown.gifjuggle.gif

Then bingo, I win the next week? Coincidence? ... I don't think it's a conspiracy, but more a process of spreading the wealth and making everyone happy.

Well they must love keeping me poor because I have guessed right a few times now and am constantly ignored. I think it is because I am hated because I own few CGC books. Or because they think I suck. Or a combination of ingredients not unlike a doctor's prescription.

Then bingo, I win the next week? Coincidence? ... I don't think it's a conspiracy, but more a process of spreading the wealth and making everyone happy.

Well they must love keeping me poor because I have guessed right a few times now and am constantly ignored. I think it is because I am hated because I own few CGC books. Or because they think I suck. Or a combination of ingredients not unlike a doctor's prescription.

sign-funnypost.gif

We don't think you suck or like keeping you poor. We like you! It's just that it's a conspiracy thing..............

sign-funnypost.gif

We don't think you suck or like keeping you poor. We like you! It's just that it's a conspiracy thing..............

That's what I'm saying!!!! ranting.gif

Note the rapidity of this response. Proof positive it is a conspiracy. Why do they deny all conspiracy theories? Why don't thy just come out and say it IS a conspiracy and be done with 893whatthe.gif......errrr..........nevermind.