• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to HULKCOMICS!!!

225 posts in this topic

Geeze, Vince, what happened to only getting nasty to those who are nasty to you first?

Hey, when banner and Bug are in High Lie Gear, innocent folks are bound to get hurt.

I know exactly what they're doing (as no one -even Bug- could be stupid enough to believe what they're typing) but I still let it get to me. I should work on that, but then again I'd rather work their faces with my fists.

Did your friend need you to hold his hand so he wouldn't be scared to post an answer on his own? Was he scared that, without your participation, everyone would make fun of him if his answer was wrong?

Okay Bug, I'll explain this at a grade-school level and make sure I don't use any big words that may confuse you.

Jan and I decided to double-down on the CGC contest, thereby giving us a better chance of winning. Since it was two accounts and two potential winners, it's no more cheating than the Shuley's working in two answers.

Now he knows some of the older stuff, and I know most of the late-Silver and Bronze. When we knew an answer, we doubled up knowledge, when we weren't sure, we guessed from a multiple choice, when we had no clue (usually Modern or early GA), we usually didn't post, but sometimes we disagreed on the answer and posted different ones.

Now I realize you're in Active Stalk Mode around me, but is this really so strange? I don't expect any sort of non-conspiracy comments from you, but it is truly bizarre that you would make such a big deal out of this. Like I said before, if I was really running a scam, you wouldn't even have a clue. In this case, being honest in the first place is the only thing giving you anything to work with.

You know what's strange? A male "friend" named Jan. :::cue theme music from the "Blue Oyster Bar":::

You know what's strange? A male "friend" named Jan. :::cue theme music from the "Blue Oyster Bar":::

Not everyone was born here MK, and not everyone wants to use the translated John.

But I guess that's another "red herring" as a scammer like myself should use something common like Dave or Mike.

...when we had no clue (usually Modern or early GA), we usually didn't post, but sometimes we disagreed on the answer and posted different ones.

Joe.....are you REALLY expecting us all to believe that neither one of you brainics knew the answer to:

What was the first continuous horror title from D.C.?

A question that 28 out of the 32 participants got correct.

Joe.....enough.....you cheated and now you're trying to lie your way out of it. You're only embarrasing yourself further by trying to keep up with this stupid charade.893naughty-thumb.gif

...when we had no clue (usually Modern or early GA), we usually didn't post, but sometimes we disagreed on the answer and posted different ones.

Joe.....are you REALLY expecting us all to believe that neither one of you brainics knew the answer to:

What was the first continuous horror title from D.C.?

Joe.....enough.....you cheated and now you're trying to lie your way out of it. You're only embarrasing yourself further by trying to keep up with this stupid charade.893naughty-thumb.gif

Seriously, did you see that limp-wristed slap he just gave me up there for that blatantly homophobic and generally rude thing I said? I think he's broken.

JOE! I'll expect your Grand Diva resignation on my desk by morning!

My, my, my Bug, if your memory was the equal of your insanity, you'd know my DC knowledge consists of which comics to toss out when I buy a collection. Unless it's a key super-hero 1st app, you might as well ask me how many milli-grams your brain stem weighs.

Now if you can't keep track of something like my dislike of DC comics, then my opinion of your deductive abilities has dropped even further.

Seriously, did you see that limp-wristed slap he just gave me up there for that blatantly homophobic and generally rude thing I said? I think he's broken.

People who make fun of other's names don't deserve anything more than a cursory slap. I'd like to get a look at you, and see what I could laugh at. Likely take me all night to make notes.

My, my, my Bug, if your memory was the equal of your insanity, you'd know my DC knowledge consists of which comics to toss out when I buy a collection. Unless it's a key super-hero 1st app, you might as well ask me how many milli-grams your brain stem weighs.

Now if you can't keep track of something like my dislike of DC comics, then my opinion of your deductive abilities has dropped even further.

Nice try.....but even the "marvel only" crowd answered that one with ease (week 26). Everyone feel free to check it out themselves. Only 4 people out of 32 got it wrong.

It's amazing how Joe and his "mystery buddy" share the exact same lack of knowledge on even some of the easiest of DC questions. 27_laughing.gif

I wonder what I'd find if I checked ALL of your comics-quest entries to see which harder DC questions you managed to answer correctly. Keep digging that hole, Joe. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'll have to check the final tally tomorrow morning, but initial results don't look favorable. 100% for me taking off, and 0% for me staying.

Sad as this is to say, I don't expect much change in the next few hours.

Nope, but you'll always be a geek insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Nothing can change that, short of a full body and brain transplant.

Why don't you grab your "Holier Than Thou" attitude and see what other contests you can scam? I heard there's some old ladies playing Bingo down the street.