• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to HULKCOMICS!!!

225 posts in this topic

I find it odd that in the past you had no problem questioning my opinions (implying my comments are not my true thoughts...

Get used to it, since you guys obviously want me out in full force, and you're gonna get it.

You're the cheater Joe, not us. You're the hypocrite Joe, not us. With the constant pessimism, negativity, and paranoia, it's quite apparent that you're the truly sad one around here Joe, not us.

Ah, this is registering very high on the "insult meter", and it's quite obvious you relish the storm to come. And you thought that Market Crash threads were bad before? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You know what I figured out? Some forum members want me pissed, angry and otherwise unsociable. I've been keeping things in check of late, so BINGO, another highly-insulting post is tossed in to get me riled again.

893frustrated.gifSpeaking for myself... QUITE THE CONTRARY!!!!!! 893frustrated.gif

Just because Bug is not through F'n with you due to your ongoing conflict, does NOT mean MOST of us would not welcome an opinionated, but respectful, open-minded, balanced, sociable... Vince! ("take it to the bank" as you'd say).

Keeping things in check?... its sporadic. You are "overall" a somewhat "better" forumite since your return and I've given you credit in a couple of instances when I noticed effort, restraint or humility on your part... BUT you can still turn in an instant and get personal, condescending or worse.

Keeping things in check?... its sporadic. You are "overall" a somewhat "better" forumite since your return and I've given you credit in a couple of instances when I noticed effort, restraint or humility on your part... BUT you can still turn in an instant and get personal, condescending or worse.

Have you not figured it out yet? I reply in kind. Spit at me, and you better cover your face. Be nice and I can be magnanimous to a fault.

Lately, Bug has dropped about 90% of his stalking, I have had few insults tossed my way, and my posts reflect that. Than I wake up to the gibberish and I'm ready to reply in kind.

You chumps love to toss it, but you whine like old grannies when someone hits back. If you want to kick me, then cover your shins and don't cry when you hear bone splintering.

Get used to it, since you guys obviously want me out in full force, and you're gonna get it.

Whatever... if you want to use a lame rationalization as an excuse to release your "real full-fledged sphincter personality" at least I'll know its you for real the whole time and won't have to go through the disappointment of hoping you'll learn how to speak to people respectfully, listen to others with a open mind and not have to be right (in your mind) all the time for whatever reason.

Have you not figured it out yet? I reply in kind. Spit at me, and you better cover your face. Be nice and I can be magnanimous to a fault.

You chumps love to toss it, but you whine like old grannies when someone hits back. If you want to kick me, then cover your shins and don't cry when you hear bone splintering.

Vince, thats bunk... I don't insult anyone outright unless insulted first (and not always then). If I've offended anyone unintentionally and they let me know, I've apologized... and I don't think its happened much. I go out of my way to be respectful and "check myself" when I am annoyed. I've offered what I consider to be constructive criticism in your direction because I'd rather hear some of what you have to say if you can stay civil and balanced. When there is anything else coming from me, its because I've felt insulted or disrespected prior. Sometimes it's a loop where each person is responding to something the other said earlier.

If you really believe that I insult you first... and that you are some innocent, always respectful fellow that only bites when bitten... I think that says it all... you just don't get it.

So, go ahead insult me all you want. I just realized that I need to stop wasting my breath. I want to enjoy these boards... somehow

that's the thread that probably drove wolverine from these boards back to lurking frown.gif

Also the one where BOC posted pics from his personal home website, where his perversity know no bounds tongue.gif

Yeah...I've seen that site recently! 893frustrated.gif

Anyone that blows his horn as loudly as CI/JC about morals might as well just go directly into the priesthood and start blowing something else.

893naughty-thumb.gif That may offend some of the comic-fan priests that lurk this board smile.gif

I'm offended by the thought of priests lurking anywhere! shy.gif

I've never played and am totally out of the loop... but what is this all about?

Has Vince offered an explanation?

893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

The CI account was mine. The JC account was one I setup for a friend of mine. He used it pretty much to enter the contests, and once I requested my CI ID be deleted, I kind of stole it back awhile later.

No conspiracy, and otherwise, both IDs (like the actual shills) would have gotten the question right or wrong. And what the heck was Week 27? I got it wrong and he nailed it? WTF? confused-smiley-013.gif

This is it? This is actually what you're going to expect everyone to buy? Ok.....let's take a logical look at the timeline of events.

Week 13 of Comics-Quest (Joe_collector hits the scene)

CI and JC both give different wrong answers within 34 minutes of each other. It's obvious you didn't have a clue and just threw 2 wild guesses out.

Week 14 of Comics-Quest

You're both mysteriously absent from the contest. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Week 15 of Comics-Quest

CI and JC both gave the same correct answer less than an hour apart.

Week 16 of Comics-Quest

CI and JC both gave wrong answers again. It seems you didn't know the answer and threw out two very SIMILAR guesses. (Electricity and Electric Man)

Week 17 of Comics-Quest

This is the only week that CI participated and JC didn't.

Week 18 of Comics-Quest

CI and JC both gave the SAME WRONG ANSWER. The correct answer was Shade, because he is immortal. Here are the two eerily similar wrong answers you provided:

CI said:

"1) Superman (or Clark Kent, depending on your POV)

2) Because he was guaranteed to be around for the clean-up."

JC said:

Superman, because he's immortal/invulnerable and pretty likely to be around to do the "clean up"

Week 19 of Comics-Quest

CI and JC both gave the same correct answer just over an hour apart.

Week 20 of Comics-Quest

CI and JC both gave the same correct answer

Week 21 of Comics-Quest

CI and JC both gave the same correct answer

Week 22 of Comics-Quest

Week 23 of Comics-Quest

Week 24 of Comics-Quest

Week 25 of Comics-Quest

CI and JC both gave the same correct answer a little over two hours apart the day after the contest started.

Week 26 of Comics-Quest

Week 27 of Comics-Quest

CI gave a wrong answer and JC gave a correct answer. If you're not positive, always best to cover your bases.

Week 28 of Comics-Quest

CI gave a correct answer and JC gave a wrong answer. Again, if you're not positive, always best to cover your bases.

Week 29 of Comics-Quest

Week 30 of Comics-Quest

Week 31 of Comics-Quest

CI and JC both gave the same correct answer less than an hour apart.

Week 32 of Comics-Quest

Week 33 of Comics-Quest

CI and JC both gave the same wrong answer.

The two of you shouldn't have taken so many week long vacations together......it really screwed up your chances on EIGHT of the trivia contests. 893whatthe.gif

Don't insult everyone by trying to deny what's so obvious. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Gypsies, tramps, and thieves........indeed. 27_laughing.gif

Don't insult everyone by trying to deny what's so obvious.

Yes Bug, quite obvious to the mental midgets on here. What's your IQ, 11?

For anyone with a brain, the notable piece of evidence that Jan and I are friends may cause a few of your addled brain stems to think, "Hey, maybe they email/talk about the trivia question, pooling resources?"

No, that's too pat, too simple, too logical. No one on here ever talks about the trivia question, or gives URL links or PMs outright answers. That's crazy talk in Bug's World.

Nah Bug, it's all one big conspiracy designed to test the outer limits of your mental abilities. Yeah, a conspiracy that only you can solve Bug, that's the ticket. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

For anyone with a brain, the notable piece of evidence that Jan and I are friends may cause a few of your addled brain stems to think, "Hey, maybe they email/talk about the trivia question, pooling resources?"

No, that's too pat, too simple, too logical. No one on here ever talks about the trivia question, or gives URL links or PMs outright answers. That's crazy talk in Bug's World.

I figured you'd try to come up with some ridiculously weak and pathetic excuse like that instead of just admitting the obvious......that you used a shill account to cheat.

Unfortunately, your excuse makes absolutely no sense whatsoever when you examine the evidence.

In 21 weeks, there was only one instance where one account posted an answer and the other one didn't.

There were EIGHT seperate and identical weeks where neither account posted an answer.

Did your friend need you to hold his hand so he wouldn't be scared to post an answer on his own? Was he scared that, without your participation, everyone would make fun of him if his answer was wrong?

Your answers didn't always match, and there was one week where JC got it right and CI got it wrong.....so he obviously wasn't connected by an umbilical cord to you. So why would he ignore chances to win on the exact same weeks that you didn't make an entry???

Suck it up and grow a pair, Joe. You cheated. You got caught at it. And now the only thing you're doing is embarrasing yourself in front of the whole forum by trying to deny it with these lame excuses.

I figured you'd try to come up with some ridiculously weak and pathetic excuse like that instead of just admitting the obvious......that you used a shill account to cheat.

Unfortunately, your excuse makes absolutely no sense whatsoever when you examine the evidence.

In 21 weeks, there was only one instance where one account posted an answer and the other one didn't.

There were EIGHT seperate and identical weeks where neither account posted an answer.

Did you're friend need you to hold his hand so he wouldn't be scared to post an answer on his own? Was he scared that, without your participation, everyone would make fun of him if his answer was wrong?

Your answers didn't always match, and there was one week where JC got it right and CI got it wrong.....so he obviously wasn't connected by an umbilical cord to you. So why would he ignore a chance to win the exact same weeks that you didn't make an entry???

Suck it up and grow a pair, Joe. You cheated. You got caught at it. And now the only thing you're doing is embarrasing yourself in front of the whole forum by trying to deny it with these lame excuses.

I forget ... when Vince came back to the boards as Joe Collector, did he make a vainglorious announcement about said return or did he have to be smoked-out Hammer-style?

Suck it up and grow a pair, Joe. You cheated. You got caught at it.

Yes Bug, a guy with an IQ of a flea caught a genius like myself cheating. If I wanted to fool low-IQ pinheads, you guys would take a few lifetimes to figure it out.

Instead, I do something quite logical and get two of us playing the game, thereby doubling the odds without cheating, and you use your scintillating intellect to paint a vast conspiracy of epic proportions, that in your mind, probably leads to the Kennedy Assassination. Yes Bug, I was there on the grassy knoll, and I was also there when the aliens landed at Roswell.. but you've probably figured it out already, think-tank master that you are.

Keep up the good work Bug, it's nice to see the forum presenting its best and brightest as their champion of justice. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif