• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to HULKCOMICS!!!

225 posts in this topic

Hammer-esque...and just like hammer, he went down fightin'!!

You lie like a rug Banner, and I've got the PMs to prove it. Once I made a return, I made no bones about it, but you continued to present lies as fact (I requested the CI ID be deleted - ask Arch) and continuing to change the actual facts if they didn't serve your purpose.

But then again, what can I expect from those of such low moral fibre.

Hmmm....I wonder if Joe's the only one here that believes he is not now, nor has he ever been, CI? A poll should answer that mystery - will Joe be vindicated, or will the forum once again call him out as a lying blowhard?

Hmmm....I wonder if Joe's the only one here that believes he is not now, nor has he ever been, CI? A poll should answer that mystery - will Joe be vindicated, or will the forum once again call him out as a lying blowhard?

Banner you are too much. Bug is a pure insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but you're not, and that worries me even more.

I have no idea where you invented the "Joe says he's not CI" but I've never hidden behind the ID (unless you got Jan right after I took off) and once I returned, I explained the "I deleted my CI account, took a break and then took over the JC ID as my own" many times on the forum and in PMs.

Ask Arch. He got my PM to delete the CI account after I'd had just about enough from the penaut-brained gallery. It's gone, it cannot be re-activated, bye-bye, can't be used anymore. So since Jan was only using this for contests, the JC id was easy pickings. If I had really been cheating in the contests, why not continue the grift by choosing a new ID and keeping JC for double-entries?

I assume you're not quick enough to grasp the implications of this, and will use your toad-brain to paint it as "just another red herring". Yeah, everything that doesn't add up to your bizarre ideas is a red herring. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Hammer-esque...and just like hammer, he went down fightin'!!

You lie like a rug Banner, and I've got the PMs to prove it. Once I made a return, I made no bones about it ...

I'm confused ... did you make this "no bones" return publicly or via PMs with a select few? You're unclear above ....

I'm confused ... did you make this "no bones" return publicly or via PMs with a select few? You're unclear above ....

Both many, many times, but I don't expect one of banner's bum buddies to actually look at the facts. So continue following your bum-chum and egg me on with lies.

Here's one link of many:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=comicgen&Number=185644&Forum=comicgen&Words=ci%20jc&Match=And&Searchpage=5&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=185321&Search=true#Post185644

Exact quote:

Banner: I think you're confused about me CI/tinkerer/JC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: I'm confused? Who the heck is tinkerer and why is he between my two screen names, you pinhead?

End Quote

What's interesting about that one, is that banner has now moved beyond the JC/CI thing he created and has started calling me tinkerer? WTF? More invention, or psychosis, who's to say. Either way, it's pretty easy to see I'm open with the JC/CI ID names.

I guess in the absence of anything concrete, banner and the boys need to invent conspiracies. This "JC says he's not CI" is bizarre to the extreme, even for him.

Here's a link (there are others) that make it pretty obvious the forum faithful use CI/JC interchangeably:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=comicgen&Number=185781&Forum=comicgen&Words=ci%20jc&Match=And&Searchpage=5&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=185301&Search=true#Post185781

And one of many banner comments on the two IDs.

Banner: Hey, this gives me a great idea! Next week, instead of the traditional contest, how about everyone draw their best picture of JC/CI/?. In fact, why wait - I declare the contest now open!

You're the biggest [!@#%^&^] that ever was, Vince. I believed in you... and you betrayed me... you betrayed us ALL!

boo.gif

By the way, you really are a colossal a-hole. I mean, at least when I act like an [!@#%^&^], it's for sport... for you, it's a way of life. I'm sorry, I can't stand a hypocrite and I can't stand liars and you have seamlessly combined the two into an impossible-to-like walking personality flaw. Nice work. thumbsup2.gif

Both many, many times, but I don't expect one of banner's bum buddies to actually look at the facts. So continue following your bum-chum and egg me on with lies.

Geeze, Vince, what happened to only getting nasty to those who are nasty to you first? I ask two simple questions and get hit with this vitriol? In fact, I've been nothing but civil to you throughout all of our debates and yet you continue to spew garbage like the above against me?

Hypocrite. ( <--- The "nastiest" one will ever see me get with JC )

Alan

Instead, I do something quite logical and get two of us playing the game, thereby doubling the odds without cheating, and you use your scintillating intellect to paint a vast conspiracy of epic proportions, that in your mind, probably leads to the Kennedy Assassination. Yes Bug, I was there on the grassy knoll, and I was also there when the aliens landed at Roswell.. but you've probably figured it out already, think-tank master that you are.

Keep up the good work Bug, it's nice to see the forum presenting its best and brightest as their champion of justice. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You keep making references to your high IQ and yet you keep trying to use the same lame excuse that makes no sense when examining the facts about your cheating:

In 21 weeks, there was only one instance where one account posted an answer and the other one didn't.

There were EIGHT seperate and IDENTICAL weeks where NEITHER ACCOUNT posted an answer.

Did your friend need you to hold his hand so he wouldn't be scared to post an answer on his own? Was he scared that, without your participation, everyone would make fun of him if his answer was wrong?

Your answers didn't always match, and there was one week where JC got it right and CI got it wrong.....so he obviously wasn't connected by an umbilical cord to you. So why would he ignore chances to win on the exact same weeks that you didn't make an entry???

Your excuse makes no sense.......that's my whole point.

Did your friend need you to hold his hand so he wouldn't be scared to post an answer on his own? Was he scared that, without your participation, everyone would make fun of him if his answer was wrong?

Okay Bug, I'll explain this at a grade-school level and make sure I don't use any big words that may confuse you.

Jan and I decided to double-down on the CGC contest, thereby giving us a better chance of winning. Since it was two accounts and two potential winners, it's no more cheating than the Shuley's working in two answers.

Now he knows some of the older stuff, and I know most of the late-Silver and Bronze. When we knew an answer, we doubled up knowledge, when we weren't sure, we guessed from a multiple choice, when we had no clue (usually Modern or early GA), we usually didn't post, but sometimes we disagreed on the answer and posted different ones.

Now I realize you're in Active Stalk Mode around me, but is this really so strange? I don't expect any sort of non-conspiracy comments from you, but it is truly bizarre that you would make such a big deal out of this. Like I said before, if I was really running a scam, you wouldn't even have a clue. In this case, being honest in the first place is the only thing giving you anything to work with.