• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the next book/ title in your sights?

65 posts in this topic

Having just purchased stacks of late Bronze DC war, a pair of Wings Comics, a Fight Comics 85, a bunch of Birds of Prey to nearly complete my run, and I'm waiting for this in the mail:

Jumbocomics29.jpg

I'm going to take a break from buying and spend some time reading.

Also taking a break from buying to knock my TOREAD pile down. It's a tall pile. Also doing more selling of the stuff that doesn't make the grade.

But when I get back to it, I'm dying to wrap up ASM 150+ in 9.2/9.4 or better. Few last mid-grade books to replace here and there. Then I'll move on to 100-150.

Otherwise its all about Marvel pedis, all the time.

True Crime Comics #2

Weird Tales of the Future #5

Thing! #12

Showcase 60 CGC 9.4

Avengers #1 CGC 7.0

Fighting American #1 CGC 7.0 or better

Once I sell my high grade 50's baseball cards on ebay, (they are at Beckett being graded as I type) I plan on purchasing as many of these books as possible. I hope to buy at least one of the last three at WW Texas in November. Will have to see and wait.

Scott

True Crime Comics #2

Thing! #12

Showcase 60 CGC 9.4

Avengers #1 CGC 7.0

Once I sell my high grade 50's baseball cards on ebay, (they are at Beckett being graded as I type) I plan on purchasing as many of these books as possible. I hope to buy at least one of the last three at WW Texas in November. Will have to see and wait.

Scott

Avengers #1 has been one I've always wanted too. Good choice on 7.0, should present very nicely but be much closer to affordable than 9.0+. (thumbs u

True Crime Comics #2

Thing! #12

Showcase 60 CGC 9.4

Avengers #1 CGC 7.0

Scott

Good luck with that FA #1, Scott. Tough to find in Fine or better and copies don't regularly pop up in that condition. I know because I'm looking, too :grin:

True Crime Comics #2

Thing! #12

Showcase 60 CGC 9.4

Avengers #1 CGC 7.0

Scott

Good luck with that FA #1, Scott. Tough to find in Fine or better and copies don't regularly pop up in that condition. I know because I'm looking, too :grin:

Uh oh.....I smell a bidding war Angelo.......or is that bacon???

:insane:

Scott

True Crime Comics #2

Thing! #12

Showcase 60 CGC 9.4

Avengers #1 CGC 7.0

Scott

Uh oh.....I smell a bidding war Angelo.......or is that bacon???

:insane:

Scott

Depends on how much I have on my plate at the time. I'd be happy with F/F+ copy, not looking for really HG or anything. All my copies from the run are in the VG/F range, so I'm not that picky when it comes to grade. Do want to upgrade those at some point, though.

Warlock: #2,8 (1-15)

Kazar: #6,10 (1-10)

Giant-size Man-Thing: #5 (1-5)

Savage Tales #1

Fear: #10-19

Spider Woman #2 (1-5)

Shadow:#1,4,7,8,10,11,12 (1-12)

Marvel Team-up: #4,6,9,11,40,45,49,58,59,60,(1-60)

Marvel Two-in-one: #3,4,5,9,10,12,30 (1-30)

Marvel Spotlight:#3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,28,29,33 (1-33)

Peter parker spectacular spider-man:11,14,15 (1-15)

Weird wonder tales:#3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,22 (1-22)

Avengers:#1,4,6,7,11,16 that will complete my run of 1-30 on my way to 1-200

AMS lots going 1-300 but taking it slow.

I'm looking to make another purchase. :banana:

Any one of these.

Action Comics #65. #68, #69, #70, #72, #84, #85, #87, #91, #92, #94, #96, #98, #100, #101, #105

6.0 to 7.0 range Raw or Slabbed!