• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

which one would you choose, and why ???

937 posts in this topic

The Cap 1. TOS 39 is at the absolute apex of movie hype. It will always be a key great book, but this is so close to the top of the market; why buy now. That Cap 1 is super solid.

The Cap 1. TOS 39 is at the absolute apex of movie hype. It will always be a key great book, but this is so close to the top of the market; why buy now. That Cap 1 is super solid.

I would have to agree.Well the TOS is nice and I would love to own it.You cant go wrong with a Cap 1.

I would have to agree.Well the TOS is nice and I would love to own it.You cant go wrong with a Cap 1.

AGREED! Not even a tough decision for me.

TOS39 for me. A high grade first appearance of a movie star vs a low grade first appearance of a lesser in demand superhero? Easy choice. dont forget that Iron Man movie was a hit, with a sequel on the way, so the pre-release price hike will not fade away like Punisher or Daredevil.

dont forget that Iron Man movie was a hit, with a sequel on the way, so the pre-release price hike will not fade away like Punisher or Daredevil.

Yeah, I don`t understand all the people equating IM with DD. IM has serious legs as a movie and and outperformed all expectations. But for Indiana Jones, it could very well have ended up as the top grossing movie of the year. Maybe wishful thinking on the part of those who missed the chance to pick up IM appearances at cheaper prices.