• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

which one would you choose, and why ???

937 posts in this topic

De ja vu?

Hulk 1, flip it, buy tons of raw low-to-mid grade SA Marvel keys.

And buy some beer to celebrate my win. Hulk like beer. :grin:

Why do that? You makew your own...

Yes, but I have to wait two more weeks until this next batch is ready, there's only 4 bottles of my summer wheat left, maybe 7-10 bottles of the Aussie lager (which I've noticed some of the bottes' seals haven't been good and hurts the carbonation), and I've still got another month+ before they're finished conditioning in the bottle. Plus, I'd have all that extra money on hand, so $20 on some high-end beer wouldn't be the end of the world ;)

lol I wonder if the high-grade collectors think I'm low-class for constantly wanting to just sell of the high-grade stuff to get more low-grade? hm

Since the last books Stevo listed were complete POS' I decided to give this thread some extra NADH

Easy Choice I'll Take S4 :D

Which one would you choose?

af15.jpg

OR

phpThumbphp.jpg

AF15 on this one (even though I am named after the other one :insane: )

Lets see..

MM4 over suspense 3 . i would like to get some GA Timelys soon.

Hulk 1 over X-Men 1.. The Hulk 1 is just rare, and a cooler cover.

Showcase 4 over AF15. AF 15 is a great book, but everyone already owns one (figure of speech). And the Showcase 4 is just not available, throw in the HG status and you have a winner IMO.

I'm a little behind, here.

Suspense 3, by a hair. They're both great books, but the Suspense 3 has a cooler cover.

Hulk 1, because I've always been a Hulk fan, and that book is one of my personal grails. (One that I haven't gotten a satisfactory copy of yet.)

And, I think you've got to go with the AF 15 because of its long-term investment value, not to mention the jealousy factor when I find every opportunity I can to post the scan on the boards. :)