• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

which one would you choose, and why ???

937 posts in this topic

GL 76 9.2 over X-Men 94 9.4; GL is more key

No it's not. GL is tough to find in hi grade.

X-men #94 is probably the biggest key of the entire bronze age. It's only recently (I mean since about CGC) that Hulk #181 has been such a big book, but even then X #94 carried Wolverine into what he is today. Likely without the New X-men Wolvie would not have had a platform to stand on.

GSX #1 and X #94 have always been THE mega keys of the bronze age and kick started the most popular team since the Fantastic Four / JLA of the early 60's.

Teen Titans take a close second but most men didn't read DC so....

:insane:

I'd take X #94 in a flash.

:baiting:

Not sure about the AF #15 vs S #4...I'd likely take the Showcase as I've never been a Spidey collector and I am an ultra high grade lover at heart.

R.

X-men #94 is probably the biggest key of the entire bronze age. It's only recently (I mean since about CGC) that Hulk #181 has been such a big book, but even then X #94 carried Wolverine into what he is today. Likely without the New X-men Wolvie would not have had a platform to stand on.

GSX #1 and X #94 have always been THE mega keys of the bronze age and kick started the most popular team since the Fantastic Four / JLA of the early 60's.

I think X #94's position in the world is overrated. I agree that GSX #1 is probably the biggest key of the bronze age (or was), but to me X #94 is nothing more than a 2nd appearance of a team (it doesn't matter to me that it is the first in the regular series).

Not sure about the AF #15 vs S #4...I'd likely take the Showcase as I've never been a Spidey collector and I am an ultra high grade lover at heart.

R.

to me GS X-MEN 1 is the key. not #94

In my opinion, CAP ALL THE WAY. The book is of more historical significaance being of the same era that created the super-hero, WW2-era cover, etc etc. It's also a first appearance too! :)

Showcase #4 over AF15 although it is a tough choice. Ultimately, the AF15 will have more demand and maybe more value but #4 is my grail book.

GL 76 over the X-Men 94 despite that I love X-Men but the GL is just to scarce in comparison.

JIM 83 over Mad #1 just because I am a super hero freak and Mad Magazine should have stayed a comic book.