• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,446 posts in this topic

to be fair, it looks like it could be a #1 :)

Yeah, but Rich should know that Scorpio Rose (TMcF super early work) started in that issue, and that TMcF did not do anything in Coyote #1.

Just back today---lone census DD 248, 249 CGC 9.8 s/s Rick Leonardi

dd249.jpg

Love that #249! :applause:

+2 One of my all time favorite DD covers! :applause:

Lone top graded copy thus far.

This variant that IDW had was extremely tough to find in HG or close to it.

BK and I went through over 100 cps of this book and they were all damaged from shipping. Not sure how many Anne Rice s/s got done, they were limited to number you could get signed.

servantbones1.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

BK and I went through over 100 cps of this book and they were all damaged from shipping. Not sure how many Anne Rice s/s got done, they were limited to number you could get signed.

servantbones1.jpg

Wow Rich, 9.6 is awesome. Kris Moore and I went through the same books. If you found anything over a 9.0 you were lucky. Most of the books looked like a UPS truck ran over them. No doubt the 9.6 will remain the highest grade in my opinion. Congrats!

I don't think many of these books were SS'ed. The majority of the books were so damaged that most collector's passed up on this remarkable signing opp. Understand that there was a two item limit and one of the items had to be the Servant of the Bones book. I think the Anne Rice SS books will be quite rare and especially the Servant of the Bones books will be impossible to find in high grade.

Edited by Triston Pence

Flash #1 (1987) CGC 9.8 s/s Butch Guice

*(Does anyone know if Guice has made any other appearances in the last few years? This show looked like the first time I caught his name at a con)

Butch was at C2E2 last year. I got quite a few Action Comics signed by him. :)

servantbones1.jpg

Wow Rich, 9.6 is awesome. Kris Moore and I went through the same books. If you found anything over a 9.0 you were lucky. Most of the books looked like a UPS truck ran over them. No doubt the 9.6 will remain the highest grade in my opinion. Congrats!

I don't think many of these books were SS'ed. The majority of the books were so damaged that most collector's passed up on this remarkable signing opp. Understand that there was a two item limit and one of the items had to be the Servant of the Bones book. I think the Anne Rice SS books will be quite rare and especially the Servant of the Bones books will be impossible to find in high grade.

I had two signed by Anne and just got them back. They are 9.4 & 9.2 so congrats on the 9.6. They were indeed very hard to find in high grade. :)