• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,431 posts in this topic

To start out this is not the top SS, this is one of three that gained that top spot. But it is certainly one of a kind.

Back story, I was in the Army for a few years and did what needed to be done all over. During that time I happened to walk into a comic store and saw this cover and knew from that point on I would forever love the artist for the way he created this cover.

Anyways courtesy of Greg Horn with a few lines from the "Soldiers Creed"

"I Will Never Accept Defeat"

"I Will Never Quit"

"I Will Never Leave A Fallen Comrade"

My "One of a Kind" X-Men(2010) #14 "I Am Captain America" Variant

img657_zpsde59205c.jpg

The Soldier's Creed

This one surprised me when I checked the census. There's a handful of Universal 9.8's, but this is the first SS. Triple-signed to boot! :banana:

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles06-1stPrintSS.jpg

Bq7DB8TCcAA10uH.jpg

Not sure if this belongs here but I've never seen this book with this many signatures

Herb Trimpe

John Romita

Len Wein

it does not

So here are the rules for posting books in this thread:

1. The book must be the only Signature Series book for that particular issue on the census

2. You may post your book if there are other SS copies on the census only if your copy is the highest and only graded copy. So if there are a couple SS 9.4's and you have the only SS 9.8, then you could post it here.