• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,436 posts in this topic

With the last few Larkin appearances being a no-show, I was glad to finally get this one done.

Marvel Super Special #21 CGC 9.6 s/s Bob Larkin

mss21A.jpg

NICE!

Always wondered who did this cover. Would like to get my Laserdisc cover signed and hopefully certified. Not sure if CGC can do it though...... hm

B3E5760A-2891-4695-8069-91E22242325E-5418-00000618CDE7AE8A_zpsbf9e5a71.jpg

THis ones for the Journalers!

IMG_23201_zps71bf2c01.jpg

Got these awhile back...just now posting it

This is the thread for one-of-a-kind SS books - there are ton of SS copies of both those books in the same grades :gossip:

Sorry I thought since they were sketch covers they're considered one of kind. Guess not...sorry if I interpreted it wrong.

This is the thread for one-of-a-kind SS books - there are ton of SS copies of both those books in the same grades :gossip:

Sorry I thought since they were sketch covers they're considered one of kind. Guess not...sorry if I interpreted it wrong.

yah they go strictly by issue for this thread.

If you have the single highest grade CGC SS grade of any given comic.

Otherwise it would get into a sketchfest VERY quickly, as everyone is unique (which ain't bad, but can probably be done elsewhere).

yah they go strictly by issue for this thread.

If you have the single highest grade CGC SS grade of any given comic.

Otherwise it would get into a sketchfest VERY quickly, as everyone is unique (which ain't bad, but can probably be done elsewhere).

Yeah, there's plenty of other threads where you can show off your sketch covers - this one's only for top census SS books.

I can't remember if I ever posted this----sometimes I scan books when they walk in, other times it's months later.

Only graded copy on census

Doctor Strange #1 "What is it that disturbs you Stephen?" CGC 9.6 s/s P. Craig Russell

docstrange1.jpg

This is the only copy on the census for this issue.

Might be the only SS Dennis Rodman at all (I have no clue)? I heard he didn't show up for the second signing at WWChicago and I didn't see anyone else with a witness in his line when I was there.

20131212_203928_zpsih4vfnbw.jpg

I know, I know…it's another Stan Lee book. :eyeroll:

But it is the top census copy! :D

I havent seen any of the 3D/lenticular covers signed but I have to say that I really love this one. Stan's signature is hovering in space just like Spidey. Add to that a great Alex Ross re-imagining of a truly classic cover and you have a sweet book!

2903142045061.jpg