• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,431 posts in this topic

My thanks to Sean Harmon for these next two!

I want to say this may have been the first ever Mike Barr signing?

I'll rely on the RainMEN of s/s to confer.

Batman & The Outsiders #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Mike Barr

outsiders1.jpg

My thanks to Sean Harmon for these next two!

I want to say this may have been the first ever Mike Barr signing?

I'll rely on the RainMEN of s/s to confer.

Batman & The Outsiders #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Mike Barr

outsiders1.jpg

:luhv:

I was wanting to do one of these but couldn't find a nice enough copy.

Special thanks to Chris (comix4fun) all the way around on this. All three living Monkees on a gorgeous file copy.

monkees4triple94177_zps59cbb34c.jpg

That's awesome! I can't wait to see mine!

Thanks, guys. Chris deserves all the kudos, for giving me the chance to get the original single signed book at a smoking deal, and for getting everything lined up for the Monkees signing this year. There will be more to come from that signing, and I can't wait to see them.

Trek11_zpscbf395d8.jpg

This was a crazy idea, but probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity so I went for it.

I'm not usually a big fan of so many sigs on one book, but I'm really happy I did this and I LOVE the way it turned out!!

Within the context of trying to put together a compete CGC SS set of all 61 issues, it really works and really stands out as a gem.

I've gotta throw out a HUGE thank you to Joel Elad and Jesse for making this happen!! I know how much work it must have been.

Since there was only enough room on the label for last names, here's the list of actors:

1. BOBBY CLARK

2. ARLENE MARTEL

3. ANTIONETTE BOWER

4. DYANNE THORNE

5. FRED WILLIAMSON

6. JOANNE LINVILLE

7. MICHAEL FOREST

8. MICHAEL J. POLLARD

9. SALLY KELLERMAN

10. CELESTE YARNALL

11. WILLIAM SCHALLERT

12. BARBARA LUNA

The label has 2 mistakes but CGC said they'd be happy to fix it. Thank you CGC and everyone involved!!! :whee:

Trek11_zpscbf395d8.jpg

This was a crazy idea, but probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity so I went for it.

I'm not usually a big fan of so many sigs on one book, but I'm really happy I did this and I LOVE the way it turned out!!

Within the context of trying to put together a compete CGC SS set of all 61 issues, it really works and really stands out as a gem.

I've gotta throw out a HUGE thank you to Joel Elad and Jesse for making this happen!! I know how much work it must have been.

Since there was only enough room on the label for last names, here's the list of actors:

1. BOBBY CLARK

2. ARLENE MARTEL

3. ANTIONETTE BOWER

4. DYANNE THORNE

5. FRED WILLIAMSON

6. JOANNE LINVILLE

7. MICHAEL FOREST

8. MICHAEL J. POLLARD

9. SALLY KELLERMAN

10. CELESTE YARNALL

11. WILLIAM SCHALLERT

12. BARBARA LUNA

The label has 2 mistakes but CGC said they'd be happy to fix it. Thank you CGC and everyone involved!!! :whee:

That's a fun book! Congrats!

Appropriately for a Twilight Zone book, this is LITERALLY from the future! (check the signing date!)

Lone copy on census. Thanks dscott!!!!!

msc026_zpsfdca1a52.jpg

Appropriately for a Twilight Zone book, this is LITERALLY from the future! (check the signing date!)

Lone copy on census. Thanks dscott!!!!!

msc026_zpsfdca1a52.jpg

Doug "dscott" is a time traveler.