• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Friday Blues, Lesson Learned.

129 posts in this topic

Well , I feel a bit more blessed ...My father always told me ..."just never set anything on the hood of your car for even a minute ,b/c you will invariably get distracted........so ,about 4 days ago.... I had my ASM #129 ,X-men #94 &95 packed up to go to CGC (and put it on my hood for a moment)............Next morn. my wife came in and said .."honey"...the neighbor at the end of the block found this as she was pulling out of her driveway!!...................Fortunantly...it was padded and the lady wasn't a collector.............anyway .........still very sorry Nic........BH............

Do you live by old people like I do?

Yeah ,I live at a retirement home.. :D.......No ,..but there are a few on the street ,I think most of our neighbors would have returned it anyway.Of course ,they were in between cardboard and bubblewrap ,so I doubt she knew what was in there.............Bh...

Well , I feel a bit more blessed ...My father always told me ..."just never set anything on the hood of your car for even a minute ,b/c you will invariably get distracted........so ,about 4 days ago.... I had my ASM #129 ,X-men #94 &95 packed up to go to CGC (and put it on my hood for a moment)............Next morn. my wife came in and said .."honey"...the neighbor at the end of the block found this as she was pulling out of her driveway!!...................Fortunantly...it was padded and the lady wasn't a collector.............anyway .........still very sorry Nic........BH............

:o I think my heart just skipped a beat!