• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where did your avatar come from?

533 posts in this topic

The greatest western film of all-time (1968)

Once_upon_a20_time_in_the_west_22-1.jpg

(thumbs u

Dang straight!

I have the music score that accompanies the final showdown between Harmonica and Frank as an mp3 file for my pda and phone. Best scene - in any movie - ever!

Oh yeah! Listen to the commentary for some of the film, since I see that you have the DVD. As credit to Leone's direction, Woody Stroh says that the face time that he had for the opening scenes of the movie was more than any he had for any other movie. It was an actor's dream.

BTW, the opening scene at the railstation is the second best scene - in any movie - ever! No dialogue - just scene and sound! Incredible!

Taken from Red Dwarf characters

Mr. Flibble is a hologramatical hand puppet penguin. He is fluffy and malevolent, and often "very cross". In the episode Quarantine, Arnold Rimmer wore Mr. Flibble on his hand and together they terrorised the rest of the crew. Rimmer had been infected by a hologramatical virus, the "Hex virus", which gave him mental powers, but also made him completely psychotic. Both Mr. Flibble and Rimmer were armed with the power of Hex vision. When they attack with this power, their eyes glow red, and then a deadly beam of energy is discharged from their eyes.