• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Yesterday (because a good friend was kind enough to offer them to me, and I've completely lost my mind when it comes to these wonderful old books)...I bought a few Blue Ribbons (among some other stuff)...this one is not high grade, but what a great cover...What really struck me, was the picture on the upper left...I don't have these in hand yet, but I'm very curious does Ritchie, look a little like Archie to anyone else? The Mr Justice looks like someone else too.

aaa114jpg.jpg

:takeit: <3 Pretty please?

I'm partial to the Richy - the Amazing Boy! story. :grin:

doh!I bet you noticed, that spelling is not my first language;)

Actually I missed it.

But that's OK, there is a whole list of spellings...

Richie

Ritchie

Richy

Ricky

And my least favorite.......

Yesterday (because a good friend was kind enough to offer them to me, and I've completely lost my mind when it comes to these wonderful old books)...I bought a few Blue Ribbons (among some other stuff)...this one is not high grade, but what a great cover...What really struck me, was the picture on the upper left...I don't have these in hand yet, but I'm very curious does Ritchie, look a little like Archie to anyone else? The Mr Justice looks like someone else too.

aaa114jpg.jpg

:takeit: <3 Pretty please?

:bump: