• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2007 CGC FORUM HOLIDAY RAFFLE , post your donations inside.

893 posts in this topic

Back by popular demand it is time once again for the Holiday Raffle! As everyone knows, if you signed up for the Gift Exchange you were automatically entered in the Raffle. And if you want to be signed up, donate an item to qualify.(similar to how Binarysunrise did)

If you mentioned you would donate an item for the Raffle when you signed up for the Gift Exchange, please post that item here again. Be it a scan, description,or a link to the item.

What is it?

It's a chance for several lucky winners to pick from dozens of items(actual number is not known yet) donated by forumites taking part in the Gift Exchange.

When is it?

The lucky winners will be drawn December 20th. They will then be instructed how to go about picking their prizes.

How does it work?

Depending on the number of prizes will dictate how many actual names will be chosen(more prizes means that there will be more winners to spread the wealth) As it stands now there will be 5 names picked.

Of those 5, the first name picked will get the lions share, second picked a little less. third picked.. well you get the idea. With the last name drawn only getting to pick 1 item, BUT..since they only get to pick 1 item..they get to pick first!

This will be explained in detail once we know how many prizes have been donated and the winners names are picked. I will actually video tape Ellen drawing the winners so there can be no chance of foul play.

Once the winners have picked all the prizes, it will be up to each winner to contact the person whose donated the prize they picked and pass along their shipping info.

Simple right? Let's hope so. :wishluck:

So start posting those donated items to get everyone all geeked up and in the Holiday mood!

Ze-

I will actually video tape Ellen drawing the winners so there can be no chance of foul play.

"Daddy why did you just rip up greggy's name?"

what if the whole bowl has greggy and you keep editing the tape with new names?

bond_jun07_1.jpg

This is a custom hardcover collection of the Superman daily strips, picking up where the Kitchen Sink Press edition left off in 1942, and goes until 1946. Great WWII era stuff. I made 3 copies, one for myself, one for Mark Waid, and this is the extra copy. Enjoy!

I'd have done the holiday exchange, but I'm unable to buy things for the near (far?) future. But this didn't stop me from grabbing something I already had off the shelves for the raffle. Thanks again for all your support through these past few months (though I'm still waiting for one of you to offer up babysitting services....)

bond_jun07_1.jpg

This is a custom hardcover collection of the Superman daily strips, picking up where the Kitchen Sink Press edition left off in 1942, and goes until 1946. Great WWII era stuff. I made 3 copies, one for myself, one for Mark Waid, and this is the extra copy. Enjoy!

I'd have done the holiday exchange, but I'm unable to buy things for the near (far?) future. But this didn't stop me from grabbing something I already had off the shelves for the raffle. Thanks again for all your support through these past few months (though I'm still waiting for one of you to offer up babysitting services....)

Oh, man, now I wanna win the raffle soooooo bad!

gonna take me a while to get mine done... ;)

Man, I could easily picture your Captive painting going in the nursery.... :)

(of course the triplets wouldn't be able to sleep, but then again, they aren't really sleeping now...)

Children's Services is already on its way . . .

Here's a nice copy of Journey Into Mystery #83 Golden Records Reprint. It's in decent shape, but unfortunately CGC says that it has a piece re-attached to cover. Anyway, I hope the lucky winner enjoys it!!! (thumbs u

Andy

JIM83GRR001.jpg

JIM83GRR002.jpg