• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2007 CGC FORUM HOLIDAY RAFFLE , post your donations inside.

893 posts in this topic

My want list is easy. GA and SA DC superhero comics for my comic blog. Completely thrashed -- ok! Coverless -- ok! As long as the stories are intact, I don't care a whit about condition. I'll have to scan the books anyway, so I'd wreck a comic in decent condition. Thrashed comics, baby! Ripped, chewed, water damage, floating pages -- anything is a-ok.

-- Joanna

Wow some nice stuff so far!

I am going to be adding to the pile, I just haven't had time to look for an "eclectic" item! I will hopefully have something by tonight.

Again, some great stuff!

John (thumbs u

Here's a nice copy of Journey Into Mystery #83 Golden Records Reprint. It's in decent shape, but unfortunately CGC says that it has a piece re-attached to cover. Anyway, I hope the lucky winner enjoys it!!! (thumbs u

Andy

JIM83GRR001.jpg

JIM83GRR002.jpg

I saw those pics load and I almost spooned my pants...

Then I saw it was just the reprint. doh!

just the reprint? :o

JUST THE REPRINT?? :o:o

JUST THE REPRINT??? :frustrated::frustrated: :frustrated:

Here's a nice copy of Journey Into Mystery #83 Golden Records Reprint. It's in decent shape, but unfortunately CGC says that it has a piece re-attached to cover. Anyway, I hope the lucky winner enjoys it!!! (thumbs u

Andy

JIM83GRR001.jpg

JIM83GRR002.jpg

Now, now...

You know what I mean.

A real JIM 83 in 9.0 PLOD would make me drive to ZE-man's house and offer his little girl the biggest chocolate cake she ever saw to pick my name.

Andy

JIM83GRR001.jpg

JIM83GRR002.jpg

Now, now...

You know what I mean.

A real JIM 83 in 9.0 PLOD would make me drive to ZE-man's house and offer his little girl the biggest chocolate cake she ever saw to pick my name.

I knew what you meant...and it's Ze-Holiday for this occasion, btw... :gossip:

:whistle:

I don't envy who got me. To whoever did don;t go nuts based on my wants! Whatever I get will be keen!

And I lucked out with who I got. Some high grades perfectly matching the request will be going out from what remains of my collection. (btw - no horror involved). bwahahaaaa

No scans, but I'll donate Rock 'N' Roll Comics #50-52 (Aug.-Oct. 1992) featuring the one and only Bob Dylan--and one of the earlier comics, albeit in rough shape (masking tape running the length of the spine, anyone?): The Funnies #6 (Mar. 1937)...

"Yes, the comic book and me, just us, we caught the bus / The poor little chauffeur, though, she was back in bed / On the very next day, with a nose full of pus / Yea! Heavy and a bottle of bread."

--Bob Dylan, "Yea! Heavy and a Bottle of Bread" (1967)

My donation:

SCKAO: TPB MYSTERY LOT. You will receive at LEAST 10 TPBs and possibly some HCs

Including at least 1 (or more) tpbs from these series:

Y The Last Man

Fables

The Walking Dead

Powers

Sandman

Preacher

You will also receive a copy of Scott McCloud's Reinventing Comics which will not count against your TPB total. (It's just a great book... just like his first.) (thumbs u