• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2007 CGC FORUM HOLIDAY RAFFLE , post your donations inside.

893 posts in this topic

Oooh, a Superman archive book! Fantastic! I am drooling over some of these amazing donations. Everyone is so incredibly generous. What a fine bunch of people you are! But then, I knew that. Kudos to all who have shared.

-- Joanna

Here's a nice copy of Journey Into Mystery #83 Golden Records Reprint. It's in decent shape, but unfortunately CGC says that it has a piece re-attached to cover. Anyway, I hope the lucky winner enjoys it!!! (thumbs u

Andy

JIM83GRR001.jpg

JIM83GRR002.jpg

I saw those pics load and I almost spooned my pants...

Then I saw it was just the reprint. doh!

Anyways here's my 2c :

45390-ASM26.jpg

Not totally comic related...but along the lines of collecting and fantasy...

New & Unopened

Lord of the Rings

Helm of Eowyn Helmet (mini sized..real metal :o)

From Sideshow Collectibles

lol LOTR fanboys are the one group that comic fanboys can make fun of, and might be able to beat in a rumble.

Real LOTR geeks want one they can wear.... :whistle:

:hi:

:hi:KC!!! it was such a pleasure to meet you, sorry I didn't see you again before we left! (but Chinatown was calling to me...;)

Forrest:) :foryou: lots of pictures and words... :acclaim:

I would LOVE a book with pictures!!! All of the books piled in front of me and in the livingroom are nowhere near as much fun!

And who says I couldn't win something John? I have the luck of the Irish going for me! :grin:

Sheesh, you're certainly no Grinch! (worship)

No, that would be me. :banana:

Life has been so freaking good to me that I feel like giving something... but I just can't. doh!

OK, clue me in...

Is this a running gag from a post I missed?

How can you be doing well but can't give a gift?

You break your arm and can't mail a package? (shrug)

Sheesh, you're certainly no Grinch! (worship)

No, that would be me. :banana:

Life has been so freaking good to me that I feel like giving something... but I just can't. doh!

OK, clue me in...

Is this a running gag from a post I missed?

How can you be doing well but can't give a gift?

You break your arm and can't mail a package? (shrug)

It would spoil his bad boy image? (shrug)

I have another suggestion to make this holiday even better comic wise.I have my name for secret santa.But im feeling generous.As im sure many others are.If you could list some of your wants on this thread it would be helpful.

Dennis

You know my SA want lists are getting smaller and smaller as my runs get complete and the books remaining are the pricey ones for the most part.

Maybe it's best if my Santa got me my very first piece of OA.

Modern OA is still fairly cheap right?

Something from Y-The last Man maybe. :baiting:

Only thing is I might get addicted... :censored:

I have another suggestion to make this holiday even better comic wise.I have my name for secret santa.But im feeling generous.As im sure many others are.If you could list some of your wants on this thread it would be helpful.

Dennis

You know my SA want lists are getting smaller and smaller as my runs get complete and the books remaining are the pricey ones for the most part.

Shouldn't you be asking/pleading for..oh... I don't know.... High Speed Internet Access? :baiting:

Dennis

Shouldn't you be asking/pleading for..oh... I don't know.... High Speed Internet Access? :baiting:

:signfunny:

Dennis

They would have to buy my phone company and replace all the lead wires in my area.

:censored:

Dennis

Since you asked...

Dear Santa-Dennis,

- Any high grade Adams or Wrightson books (Marvel or DC)

- Any of the following bronze-age books in strict 9.4 or better (raw or slabbed): Amazing Spider-man 194; Defenders 10; Incredible Hulk 162, 168, 172 and 197; Werewolf by Night 42 and 43; X-Men 111, 120, 121

- Any Marvel or DC superhero comic from the year 1965 with a 6/22 date stamp

- DC Treasury Edition: Superman vs. Muhammad Ali

Sincerely, Greg

:wishluck::hi::foryou: