• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2007 CGC FORUM HOLIDAY RAFFLE , post your donations inside.

893 posts in this topic

I'll donate some random junk that didn't make the VCC list :jokealert:

Remember, my junk > your keepers

Greggy, it's not like you to spell out a joke. Let them think it's dreck, only to be surprised once they get their box in the mail.

( why do I feel like I am opening the door for more Greggy jokes?)

:blush:

I'm happy to hear that life has been good to you, Vince. That's great news.

Ze - I'll end up donating the only thing no one but Ares would choose, but fine. I don't mind a little humiliation. One copy of a comic book -script it is.

-- Joanna

I was actually hoping that the Bronze One would enter the Gift-In, and I could surprise him, but the guy never showed.

At that point my enthusiasm kinda died... that and greggy.

Ze - I'll end up donating the only thing no one but Ares would choose, but fine. I don't mind a little humiliation. One copy of a comic book -script it is.

-- Joanna

You might be surprised Joanna, Ares was speaking for the group.

But it will be worthless unless you sign it, how else can we flip it on Ebay unless it is signed?

(shrug)

-- Joanna

Autograph it and sed it in.I think that would be a fine gift.

By the way of a introduction my name is Dennis.

-- Joanna

Autograph it and sed it in.I think that would be a fine gift.

By the way of a introduction my name is Dennis.

A pleasure to meet you, Dennis.

Okay, one more odd gift from me -- I will donate an episode of crisis completely centered around the character of your choice. If it's your character, that's fine. If you're just dying for another mylite adventure, that's fine, too. If you're not in crisis, you can get in and I'll write the story about the introduction of your magnificence or malfeasance (depending on whether you want to be a hero or villain).

I am donating two SS slabs: Batman 428 9.2 (Part 3 of Death in the Family) Signed by MIke Mignola and Jim Starlin and Batman 618 (Part of the Hush serial) 9.4 signed by Jim Lee. It wouldn't be complete without me apologizing for not having scans. They are both sweet and the Hush book is Pedigreed - -from the seanh doh! collection - - I accidently SS'd two of the same book!

-- Joanna

You dont have to..

Keep it.. Enjoy the memories

The bar is set high for the raffle. I think I've got something good to kick in but no scans yet. As for my secret santa recipient, man it is hard to pick something. As far as I can tell, they run the gamut of collecting GA-SA-moderns. Tough.

Greggy's rejects. :cloud9: