• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So get this ... I brought a cgc comic off of ebay &...

319 posts in this topic

no one got the way I slid "taint" into the sentence :sorry:

'round cheer it means "it isn't".

I taint the first = I it isn't the first...?

Jack

double entendre

OK, gotcha. I'm just an innocent waif.

Jack

Remember this synch stuff has nothing to do with me..gccbco or wes.Sweet jeez

"this synch stuff" :D :D This is my topic :P You guys started this all by you're selfs don't go trying to turn it around on me :D

Also why do I keep seeing posts like GACollectibles for example, above with nothing in it ?...

"this synch stuff" :D :D This is my topic :P You guys started this all by you're selfs don't go trying to turn it around on me :D

Also why do I keep seeing posts like GACollectibles for example, above with nothing in it ?...

:popcorn:

Cause you're at work and your serving is blocking all the good stuff. Andy just posted a pic of Heidi Klum riding a horse with no clothes on.

R.

Erm...its called taking the p$$s :gossip:

:news:Get used to it

And on that bombshell...I bid you a very Good night ALL

:acclaim:

Think of yourself as a catalyst.

Cause you're at work and your serving is blocking all the good stuff. Andy just posted a pic of Heidi Klum riding a horse with no clothes on.

R.

doh! That wasn't a horse. That was me.

R.

Dude, sorry about that...you need to put your shirt back on.

And keep it there.

:wishluck:

R.

I thought that was the tiniest horse I had ever seen. hm