• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So get this ... I brought a cgc comic off of ebay &...

319 posts in this topic

My first eBay experience was similar to the original poster's. Guy sent a CGC book in a bubble envelope and it arrived cracked. Worse thing is, the case really cracked and the sharp plastic shards inside shifted and actually tore the cover of my book. Unfortunately, the tear was right by the issue number, and stood out very clearly. I overpaid for the book in the first place, and Canadian customs decided to jump in and collect another $70.00 for duties and taxes. The seller refused to accept the book back, even though his auction stated 100% money back guarantee on all items. :frustrated: I was upset and just gave up. I didn't go back onto eBay for 3 years after that. :cry:

rantrant I'm okay now :shy:

Andy

I suggest that sho doesnt start a fire.If he wants to reach me with any problem he can either contact one of many board members who know me or he can conatct me privately and he can have my cell #.I am accused of ranting when someone publicly attacks me.So I will ask him to be a man and not rant himself.If he posts negative comments tomorrow bear in mind his intentions.So just mellow and get in touch with me if need be.I have no idea why cgc has this forum that allows its users to attack cgc itself and the longtime customers that support the company.This only forces people that DO not want to be involved in this forum to defend themselves against something that many court battles have been fought over.that being slander and liebel.