• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 1 4.5 "raer" unrestored

13 posts in this topic

Thought I show you guys this one. Scam maybe?

http://cgi.ebay.com/INCREDIBLE-HULK-1-CGC-SOLID-4-5-RAER-UNRESTORED_W0QQitemZ260186191261QQihZ016QQcategoryZ32734QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Love this part AND THEY ARE GETING VERY FOR AND INBETWEEN. VERY VERY RAER. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK...{ MERRY CHRISTMAS }... Not helping the state of Alabama...Merry Christmas

Maybe I'm being snobbish, but I've always held spelling/grammar this poor against a seller.....

Nope, it's perfectly reasonable to think that - poor spelling etc. is usually a key hallmark of the scammer.

Or an I D I O T you don't want to buy a key SA book from...

http://cgi.ebay.com/INCREDIBLE-HULK-1-CGC-SOLID-4-5-RAER-UNRESTORED_W0QQitemZ260186191261QQihZ016QQcategoryZ32734QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Love this part AND THEY ARE GETING VERY FOR AND INBETWEEN. VERY VERY RAER. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK...{ MERRY CHRISTMAS }... Not helping the state of Alabama...Merry Christmas

I like the line before that one:

"THIS COMIC WILL ALL WAY'S GO UP IN PRICE."

I like the line before that one:

"THIS COMIC WILL ALL WAY'S GO UP IN PRICE."

I guess he has a crystal ball :insane:

Here is my new ebay purchase philosophy: If paypal will cover you for up to $2000.00 in losses I will buy up to that amount. If it's a new seller, it's only

$200.00 in coverage.

If they guy rips you off, paypal will pay you back, plain and simple, but only up to those amounts, so buy what you can that's guaranteed by them. If they do not take paypal that's usually a sign to stay away.

Check out his suspense 39:

TALES OF SUSPENSE #39 IN A SOLID CGC GRADE OF 6.5,NEVER WILL THIS COMIC NOT KEEP REACHING FOR THE SKY. IT IS THAT RARE. THE VERY FIRST APPEARANCE OF "IRON MAN". MOST WANTED LIST.

sounds like he's describing a felon, but he did spell rare correctly this time.

This one is ALMOST as much fun!

another spectacular listing with NO description (well, at least he states that he refuses to give a description...the title should be enough).

But I love the listings that are so very VERY wordy, and OH! You MUST get these graded to preserve their value! I just don't have the time!

In the time it took this bonehead to write 4 paragraphs on why he won't describe the book, 4 paragraphs of being so VAGUE...

CLICK HERE to view lazy boy wonder woman sale.

He could have said, "Okay, look...here's the deal. I am a fat lazy SOB and while I WANT to scam you, I just don't even have the energy to do that. Here's a pic I snapped of this comic. Looks like sh it, smells worse. But it's bagged and boarded. No refunds. Paypal only. Or cash. And NO I DONT go out of my way to do anything other then throw it in a flimsy envelope, but you WILL overpay in postage."

What scared me earlier in this thread was the idea of someone mailing you an EMPTY BOX so that they can prove via tracking to paypal "Hey! I mailed him his book! Look, here's the proof of delivery! You can't take my money! Screw you!"

That's scary.

Paypal has ALWAYS protected the buyer before the seller, but here's a loophole.