• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC Strike 3

183 posts in this topic

i think VCC Elite was a tongue-in-cheek comment. joe_c either hasn't realised or doesn't care that his normal bilious tone completely eliminates any chance of sarcasm or facetiousness from being read properly

I don't think JC has ever said anything tongue-in-cheek. He's straightforward, rude, a would be bully, interesting, smart, opinionated, and fun to tangle with. I really didn't think he went over the top too much, but he constantly pushed the envelope.

Anything that he says that is later proved to be false, he then lets you know was really just a joke. A joke you were too stupid to get in the first place.

As a teacher, I sadly see this most every day in bully behavior with ten year olds. Again, quite simple. Also, the bully usually has friends that are afraid of, and defend him.

Dan

WOW, you really nailed it on the head 'teacher' ...everyone that likes, has respect, or is amused by JC (although, theoretically, it could be anyone) are nothing more than sycophantic, myopic, besotted, followers...hmmmmmmmmmm ...clearly the thinking of brilliance, I must admit.

Then again, you are from Colorado, AND a "teacher" hm

not a difficult extrapolation for me at all... :makepoint:

Wow, someone broke out the thesaurus :blahblah:

I myself don't worship uber-high grades

meh

I collect high grade. Different than worshiping. Also ask thirdgreenham how many G and VG- books I just purchased... :baiting:

meh

Fine, see if I share my recent collection of high grade grey tone GICs with you... :baiting: