• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC Strike 3

183 posts in this topic

i think VCC Elite was a tongue-in-cheek comment. joe_c either hasn't realised or doesn't care that his normal bilious tone completely eliminates any chance of sarcasm or facetiousness from being read properly

I don't think JC has ever said anything tongue-in-cheek. He's straightforward, rude, a would be bully, interesting, smart, opinionated, and fun to tangle with. I really didn't think he went over the top too much, but he constantly pushed the envelope.

i think VCC Elite was a tongue-in-cheek comment. joe_c either hasn't realised or doesn't care that his normal bilious tone completely eliminates any chance of sarcasm or facetiousness from being read properly

I don't think JC has ever said anything tongue-in-cheek. He's straightforward, rude, a would be bully, interesting, smart, opinionated, and fun to tangle with. I really didn't think he went over the top too much, but he constantly pushed the envelope.

Anything that he says that is later proved to be false, he then lets you know was really just a joke. A joke you were too stupid to get in the first place.

Apparently he didn't go all tothemarketdownthestreetforsomeCRAZY on someone...so what did he do?

Cool, tothemarketdownthestreetforsomeCRAZY is not caught by the filters!

tothemarketdownthestreetforsomeCRAZY, tothemarketdownthestreetforsomeCRAZY, tothemarketdownthestreetforsomeCRAZY, tothemarketdownthestreetforsomeCRAZY. Cool!

Anything that he says that is later proved to be false, he then lets you know was really just a joke. A joke you were too stupid to get in the first place.

As a teacher, I sadly see this most every day in bully behavior with ten year olds. Again, quite simple. Also, the bully usually has friends that are afraid of, and defend him.

Dan

As a teacher, I sadly see this most every day in bully behavior with ten year olds. Again, quite simple. Also, the bully usually has friends that are afraid of, and defend him.

Dan

And then they grow into adults and find out that kind of stuff doesn't fly, and they get ostracized. Hmmm...

Dan

And then they grow into adults and find out that kind of stuff doesn't fly, and they get ostracized. Hmmm...

yup.

Dan

Not directed at you Scott but,

Now that I think about it, when there are flame wars going on during the weekends and threads get pulled real quickly, and we come back on Monday only to see strikes handed out. My question is, who does all the thread pulling? because obviously the 2 main Mods are not here during the weekend hm

Who are these mysterious Mods?

:gossip:

Are you a Mod in disguise? :o

It appears to me that this site uses generic mod names from which it gives multiple users, including those recruited under oath from the community here, to mod the board to the companies standard and they do so with extreme vigilance especially in the early morning hours when n'er do wells usually do their iGrafittii

All I can say ,.... is that I totally enjoy all the extreme characters on this board .And I have the kind of humor that I am not offended by some of the "bullies" that do what they do. However ,when someone new comes on here with nothing but good intentions and gets beat up on ,.........well ,...that's where I draw the line ................BH.....

All I can say ,.... is that I totally enjoy all the extreme characters on this board .And I have the kind of humor that I am not offended by some of the "bullies" that do what they do. However ,when someone new comes on here with nothing but good intentions and gets beat up on ,.........well ,...that's where I draw the line ................BH.....

I thought the newbie beatdown was traditional :shrug:

My initiation to the boards brought back fond memories of my fraternity days..., :cloud9:

Boardies have tried to rankle me before...It's like water rolling off a duck's back :shrug:

Boardies have tried to rankle me before...It's like water rolling off a duck's back :shrug:

I'm still working on you

I'm still working on you

lol

I remember in the old days everyone wanted to be sent to the penalty box because then you got to read all the pulled threads. People were purposefully getting themselves ousted so they could catch up on what they missed. I tried to get sent but no one believed my intentially boorish behavior. Then Arch figured out that punishment shouldn't be fun and no more reading old threads.

-- Joanna

I hope greggy gets banned

He was banned about 4 years ago...and after two days they retracted the ban... never ever seen it happen again doh!

Pffft...same day, dork

JC could be just as ruthless sometimes, but 'lok and JC were total opposites in my opinion.

JC was worse. He welched on a bet, and when given an opportunity to make good by donating his payment to charity, which would be matched by others on the boards, he refused to do so.

:applause:

Much like Hammer, despite the wealth of knowledge he brings to the boards he should have been banned long ago. The fact that he is allowed to come back again and again is ludicrous given his track record.