• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Blue Universal 8.0 Action Comics # 7

47 posts in this topic

It looks like there is some very minor cover markings. Can anyone tell if thats a store stamp of sorts or comic rub (getting ink from being under another comic forever) or just transfer from the inner cover?

Not to nitpik an otherwise incredible book, I was just wondering if anyone could tell. BTW is this a $100,000 book or something less?

Ed

This book does have the legs to go to 100k for anyone who appreciates the extrodinary rarity of an 8.0 Action 7 .Yes, I believe it is possible.

If Action 7 is the poor man's Action 1, and Action 7 is now a $100k book (in grade), and Action 1 is a $900,000+ book ( again, in grade ), then what is the next best Action Comics book to get?

What is the poor man's Action 7?

This book does have the legs to go to 100k for anyone who appreciates the extrodinary rarity of an 8.0 Action 7 .Yes, I believe it is possible.

If Action 7 is the poor man's Action 1, and Action 7 is now a $100k book (in grade), and Action 1 is a $900,000+ book ( again, in grade ), then what is the next best Action Comics book to get?

tec 29 (shrug)

probably action 10, followed by 13

If Action 7 is the poor man's Action 1, and Action 7 is now a $100k book (in grade), and Acrtion 1 is a $500,000+ book, then what is the next best Action Comics book to get?

ACTION COMICS #858

lol

If Action 7 is the poor man's Action 1, and Action 7 is now a $100k book (in grade), and Acrtion 1 is a $900,000+ book ( again, in grade ), then what is the next best Action Comics book to get?

action859.jpg

It came out a couple of weeks ago.