• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

no love for Showcase?

182 posts in this topic

I really like the threads focussed on one title with lots of scans of great copies. And I just realized, I dont recall ever a Showcase thread! Which is surprising and telling, maybe. Surprising of course because it has many of DCs most valuable books in its long run....and telling maybe as th etitle USED to be (with B&B) the hottest most sought after run years ago.

Or should I just search for the one that already esisted and run its course?

If you show some of yours, I'll show some of mine.

:popcorn: Still waiting to see some samples from the fabled Aman collection. :popcorn:

He did quite a display of Brave and Bolds so I presume we could count on something nice in the Showcase department.

guys, its just so much trouble shooting, cleaning shrinking, optimizing and posting scans. I actually hate the process. sorry. But someday Ill find a way to get into it. promise. My run aint that hot as a whole anyway. kinda spotty. Showcase was always so hot and expensive I stuck with the copies I found and didnt focus on upgarding them.

guys, its just so much trouble shooting, cleaning shrinking, optimizing and posting scans. I actually hate the process. sorry. But someday Ill find a way to get into it. promise. My run aint that hot as a whole anyway. kinda spotty. Showcase was always so hot and expensive I stuck with the copies I found and didnt focus on upgarding them.

Aman, it's actually quite easy. Just scan the book, upload it to photobucket.com (they resize it for you automatically) and then just post the IMG link.

R.

Awesome Showcase Harry ! The restoration on it looks really nice (it is restored no ?)

Eric - of course it's restored!!! :devil:

no way i'd be able to dish out the dough for a blue label that looked like this one.

I have about 2 handfuls of restored Classic GA books - resto has never bothered me.................. (thumbs u