• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who did you have a crush on...

185 posts in this topic

Add me to the list of boys who had crushes on Linda Carter. I never knew she did a nudie spread.....hmmm.....

I don't believe she ever went nude (as in actually showing anything). Kind of like Farah Fawcett in her early days. :cloud9:

Add me to the list of boys who had crushes on Linda Carter. I never knew she did a nudie spread.....hmmm.....

I don't believe she ever went nude (as in actually showing anything). Kind of like Farah Fawcett in her early days. :cloud9:

It was all bare naked boobs and they were a wonder. :cloud9:

When I was a kid growing up in the 70's and began to see all the disney movies with Hayley Mills, I fell hook , line, and sinker for her (even though she was probably 15 years older than me by the time I started to watch them). After seeing Tempest (Cassevetes version) when I was about 18, developed a crush on Molly Ringwald (sorry to say, she was probably only 13-14 in this movie, I think)....My wife hates both women, to this day (ahh Jealousy)

It was all bare naked boobs, but that was enough. :cloud9:

Really? I don't believe you...direct me to the pics. :devil::grin:

For Real women-----back then-----Christie Brinkley and Heather (Thomas?) from the Fall Guy

Heather Thomas was a hottie. I remember my best friend having her poster prominately displayed in his room.

heather.jpg

Man, that's a blast from the past. I had that same poster up in my room!

hm My wife was asking me this same question the other night, but she didn't get it out of me. One of you isn't her trying to get this info out of me are you?

I would say you are pretty safe with that bet. No one here wants to :censored: you. :)

Fixed that for you! (thumbs u

lol

For Real women-----back then-----Christie Brinkley and Heather (Thomas?) from the Fall Guy

Heather Thomas was a hottie. I remember my best friend having her poster prominately displayed in his room.

heather.jpg

Man, that's a blast from the past. I had that same poster up in my room!

me too right next to the samantha fox posters

Kathy Ireland :luhv:

ult_kireland_01.jpg