• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A clear version of the new Batman Trailer

20 posts in this topic

Not so sure of this. The color pallet of some of the scenes seemed to bright from the other Gotham scenes. The joker just doesn't seem to "fit" to the design/world also. Not sure if it is his appearance, or how he is filmed. And as an earlier post said - the trailer doesn't grab me. You can make a great trailer out of any #@*& movie, so whenever I come across a trailer that isn't great, it leaves me wondering why.

The very first lines is what got me. "your just a freak..... like me :grin:" Just how he says it is just classic joker plus the laugh is great. Very dark sounding. I though signing heath ledger was a mistake but he really looks and sounds great. I've learned from the early X3 trailers to not judge a movie by the trailers but this is definitely a good start. I'm hoping to go to atlanta and see the movie on IMAX since parts of it were filmed with imax carmeras. Should be great either way!!!! Least no stupid prince songs on this movie!!!!

"A little fight in ya, I like that"

"Then you'll love me..."

more good dialogue from TDK

I love these type of lines. The preview looks good. I hope they don't go over the top with exploding cars and buildings though.

Ken