• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,928 posts in this topic

Almost ready ladies & Gent's !

I'll start w/ ASM #129 , 25 , 312 , 317 ,361 , 239...

IMSM #1 , Wolv. #1 , IF #1 , & IM #128

Be back in a moment ........BH

ASM #129 VF- (8.0) OSPG $340 Your price $295.00

Did ya know it's the 1st app. of the Punisher ?.......... meh06-19-2008044426PM.jpg

It's not in CAPS LOCK LIKE THIS..... AND HURRY UP AND PICK UP THIS RARE GEM BEFORE THE MOVIE COMES OUT !!!!!!!!!!

These ASM's look almost flawless , except the #361(VF++) has a couple of SC's and the #239 (VF/NM)could have a shot at 9.4 - 9.8 ? , but has a NCBC from the TLHC to the BLHC ..

#239 -Guide $45 , ..your p = $30.00

#361 - guide $/ , ...your p =$12.00

06-19-2008045920PM.jpg

06-19-2008061351PM.jpg

BH:

You're posting in the announcement threads. :makepoint:

doh!doh! ...Just when I think I'm finally doing everything perfectly !..............THX.....BH

Hey , do you know if I have to redo everything over ?/ Or is there a way to transfer it over ?/...........BH

BH:

doh!doh! ...Just when I think I'm finally doing everything perfectly !..............THX.....BH

Hey , do you know if I have to redo everything over ?/ Or is there a way to transfer it over ?/...........BH

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Best thing is to open another tab with the selling forum, create a new post, click edit each of your above post and copy & paste what you've already done into the new thread.

BH:

person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point

BH:

lol

BH:

lol

:roflmao: That's hilarious. I've posted in the wrong forum before, but never the wrong thread. lol

Coming up tomorrow night around 8:30 EST or so: a fairly large batch of late SA, BA and CA DCs, including a few complete (and important!) mini-series, and a mixed bag of other stuff ca. 1970 - 1985 or so -- and maybe a fairly nice GL #76...depending on how many beers are in the fridge!!! And as usual, everything will be priced to MOVE! Hope to see ya then!

Edited by mikeyriffhard

Just picked up a few more boxes of stuff. I think they cover everything from the sublime to the ridiculous. We've got some rarities...a high grade copy of the Warren-published mail-order only Spirit Special, Frank Miller's very first published work (anyone what to take a guess at what that was?), a gorgeous Durango Kid from 1950, a Sig Series Crisis #8...and then a batch of (mainly) high grade moderns...the complete Hush run, 300, All-Star Batman & Robin, some Grimms Fairy Tales, Walking Dead #11 to #30, The Boys...and then a bunch of odds and sods from the Silver & Bronze Ages, which we'll probably see next week.

Oh, and I'm also posting a 9.6 copy of DD #131...price much reduced from the last time it made an appearance here. (thumbs u

Edited by Flaming_Telepath

One of my standard sales threads tomorrow (Friday) night starting around 8 central. All raw books.

Since most of the boards will be in Chicago, please stop by and listen to the crickets chirp.

One of my standard sales threads tomorrow (Friday) night starting around 8 central. All raw books.

Since most of the boards will be in Chicago, please stop by and listen to the crickets chirp.

Impeccable timing lol

Impeccable timing lol

I'm counting on all you clowns to come stumbling into your hotel rooms at 2AM, log on, and in a fit of complete drunken confusion, buy everything in my thread. :wishluck:

Impeccable timing lol

I'm counting on all you clowns to come stumbling into your hotel rooms at 2AM, log on, and in a fit of complete drunken confusion, buy everything in my thread. :wishluck:

better not post the usual then

lol

Impeccable timing lol

better not post the usual then

lol

:sumo: