• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

I will be starting a sales thread tonight (in about 30 minutes or so). Depending on the interest level, I plan on listing a few books each day until this Sunday and will try and list some books earlier in the day for those on the East Coast. Books will include SA and BA ... raw and a few slabs.

I will be starting a sales thread tonight (in about 30 minutes or so). Depending on the interest level, I plan on listing a few books each day until this Sunday and will try and list some books earlier in the day for those on the East Coast. Books will include SA and BA ... raw and a few slabs.

:applause:

You do realize that'll be 1AM on the East Coast.

Hawaii guy... :cool::hi:

Guess it's an all-nighter... :popcorn:

Agreed ! , ...I sometimes check in at this hour briefly . But remember it's midnight for many of us right now , so don't be too disappointed ! ........ (shrug)

Agreed ! , ...I sometimes check in at this hour briefly . But remember it's midnight for many of us right now , so don't be too disappointed ! ........ (shrug)

Swig some coffee, knucklehead!.........:makepoint: Your friendly troller. :smirk:

Johnny's rerun sale.........Starting in a few.

The unsolds from my last couple threads will be re-offered at insane Crazy Eddie (pre-jail) prices!!!

Prices will be drastically reduced until the book sells or until I'm humiliated.

Why? Because I've been workin my azz off for the last 2 weeks and will be traveling for the next 2 weeks workin my azz off some more.

So I've had some wine, and Stella is in good hands.....And I have a few hours to kill and I can either watch DVR copies of Last Comic Standing or Next Food Network Star or screw with my boardie homies. The decision is clear.

New stuff might be offered if I gather the energy to go downstairs and scan.....but that seems unlikely.

If your sale threads were governed by personal humiliation then the sale wouldn't even start.

Wait till my oh so hard to find copper X-men thread comes along!

Oh, wait, I had that 2 years ago.......I made 5 bucks. hm

If your sale threads were governed by personal humiliation then the sale wouldn't even start.

You sold too soon. :gossip:

You misunderstand...I was selling comics, not labels. :foryou:

The unsolds from my last couple threads will be re-offered at insane Crazy Eddie (pre-jail) prices!!!

Prices will be drastically reduced until the book sells or until I'm humiliated.

Why? Because I've been workin my azz off for the last 2 weeks and will be traveling for the next 2 weeks workin my azz off some more.

So I've had some wine, and Stella is in good hands.....And I have a few hours to kill and I can either watch DVR copies of Last Comic Standing or Next Food Network Star or screw with my boardie homies. The decision is clear.

New stuff might be offered if I gather the energy to go downstairs and scan.....but that seems unlikely.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

You misunderstand...I was selling comics, not labels. :foryou:

That'll teach you. (tsk)

:wishluck:

Back from mexico with a cold american beer and one of two kids already in bed. :grin:

btw, you want my leftover IM drek or what??

:baiting:

Edited by Timmay