• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

I may be posting more books tomorrow after my 1 thread drops off the first page, just wanted to let everyone know. After the self appointed forum cop "david" decided to slap my hand i have to wait a while. I will keep buying from the 15 or so people on the boards that I buy from and hope that everyone continues to buy from me. If I did anything to affend anyone here then I am sorry . Everyone have a great night, I'll sit here watching whats for sale with my tale between my legs.lol

I'm not sure I understand your post? Were you upset that he pointed out you had 4 threads at once? I thought we kind of all agreed that 3 was the max? You have at least one closed, you can just change the title and combine them, wouldn't that work? Or did I miss something?

I may be posting more books tomorrow after my 1 thread drops off the first page, just wanted to let everyone know. After the self appointed forum cop "david" decided to slap my hand i have to wait a while. I will keep buying from the 15 or so people on the boards that I buy from and hope that everyone continues to buy from me. If I did anything to affend anyone here then I am sorry . Everyone have a great night, I'll sit here watching whats for sale with my tale between my legs.lol

You're not offending anyone, it's just the forum rules. No big deal, just put all your for sale books in one thread and close the other ones (shrug)

Divad's not the only 'forum cop', everyone watches out to make sure everyone abides by the guidelines. The few rules we DO have keep the place running a lot smoother than it has any right to IMO.

You're not offending anyone, it's just the forum rules. No big deal, just put all your for sale books in one thread and close the other ones (shrug)

Divad's not the only 'forum cop', everyone watches out to make sure everyone abides by the guidelines. The few rules we DO have keep the place running a lot smoother than it has any right to IMO.

I agree with this. Don't take it personal.

For all you War fans, I have some Star Spangled War Stories coming uo in my sales thread,

As soon as I refresh my drink. And have a smoke. 5 minutes.

Would anyone have any definite interest if I listed a bunch of Marvel Team-Up issues? I have an almost full long-box for sale between issues #5 and #149 that range anywhere from Good to Near Mint+ with most issues from #5 to #99 being in the VG to VF range while issues from #100 and up are almost all in the VF/NM to NM+ range.

I'll be putting up some Batman Year One and Dark Knight Returns slabs in a few hours. I may put up some Watchmen slabs tomorrow or they may go directly to eBay. Either way, a post will go up for Watchmen in this or the eBay board. :grin:

Edited by docgo

BAD day for the 'riffer...my old '70s Luxman stereo receiver (a whopping 120W per channel) just died. I can't hack the thought of too many days without some loud-@ss Rock-and-Roll LPs blaring down here in the basement of wonders, and it's gonna cost me some bucks to repair or replace the receiver, so I'll be selling a small batch of choice Marvel SA and BA tomorrow (Monday) night--including some high grade books and several keys--to cover the costs. See ya then!

BAD day for the 'riffer...my old '70s Luxman stereo receiver (a whopping 120W per channel) just died. I can't hack the thought of too many days without some loud-@ss Rock-and-Roll LPs blaring down here in the basement of wonders, and it's gonna cost me some bucks to repair or replace the receiver, so I'll be selling a small batch of choice Marvel SA and BA tomorrow (Monday) night--including some high grade books and several keys--to cover the costs. See ya then!

My brother's got a Luxman as well...sorry to hear about that man! :sumo:

i will be listing a bunch of GA/SA tomorrow and day after tomorrow at about 5-8pm.

there will be low/mid grade EC/ horror, sgt. fury in all grades, strange adventures. CHEAP!!!

sorry about not posting these earlier. will post some in next half hour.

I'll be listing a number of misc. DC comics from the 60's and 70's shortly including an almost complete run of Mister Miracle. Also Aquaman, Atom, Brave and The Bold, Flash, Metal Men, Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen.

i will be listing a bunch of GA/SA tomorrow and day after tomorrow at about 5-8pm.

there will be low/mid grade EC/ horror, sgt. fury in all grades, strange adventures. CHEAP!!!

i am done posting all the sgt furys.

i have some time so i will list some strange adventures now and will post rest tomorrow with EC.

i have some time so i will list some strange adventures now and will post rest tomorrow with EC.

POSTED SOME MORE STUFF. EC.

GONNA TAKE PICS OF OTHERS AND WILL POST.

I WILL START DOING 100 DOLLAR PROGRESSIVE LOTS TOMORROW WITH THESE BOOKS.

I WILL START DOING 100 DOLLAR PROGRESSIVE LOTS TOMORROW WITH THESE BOOKS.

starting the progressive lots now...

coming tomorrow!!!

GA!

startling 49

western picture stories 1

blue ribbon 2

adventure 43

batman 23

four color 7

super spy 1

and maybe motion picture funnies weekly 2-4 covers. depends.

Edited by gilbertotorres

coming tomorrow!!!

GA!

startling 49

western picture stories 1

blue ribbon 2

adventure 43

batman 23

four color 7

super spy 1

and maybe motion picture funnies weekly 2-4 covers. depends.

they are coming up in about 1 hour.....

see my thread that will be entitled "My Golden age stuff"