• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,928 posts in this topic

Need to make up for a lot of buying I've been doing lately so I'll be starting a sales thread later this afternoon. It'll be kind of an anything and everything sale with a few low number Spideys and X-Men for sale, maybe some old (1950) Batmans.....hard to tell what I'll be listing. (shrug)

Shark

Going to Foxboro to watch the Pats/Jets game next week and need some spending cash. Will be listing a short box of Graphic Novels & TPB as well as a few hundred mostly $1 Independents in a two or three day sale starting this afternoon.

They are playing the Bills next weekend, Jets in two weeks :gossip:

Going to Foxboro to watch the Pats/Jets game next week and need some spending cash. Will be listing a short box of Graphic Novels & TPB as well as a few hundred mostly $1 Independents in a two or three day sale starting this afternoon.

How'd you like the game this weekend? :whistle:

Right....it's Thursday of next week (thumbs u

:censored:

That's how I liked it lol

I enjoyed it ;)

I am going to start a Thanksgiving/happy new president elect half price thread tonight about 6pm central time. I will mostly work off the top of the stacks--silver/copper/bronze, but depending on how much I paid for certain items there may be some slabbed 1940s/1950s, and definitely some raw Disney/Gold Key/Dell duck stuff and some giants--may even go to some early Archie Giant series and an Archie and Me #1.

There will definitely be some mainstream titles like Amazing Spider-Man first series going back quite a ways--possibly to #11--put on the thread. Nothing high grade, though.

According to UPS, I'll also be receiving a couple hundred books tomorrow to work on--they will not be in my standard 2 mil mylar. A lot of these will probably make this thread...lots of Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Iron Man and Doctor Strange as I recall.

If you want to see something specific, drop me a note here or e-mail.

Looking forward to getting a new thread hopping :)

Cheers!

Leon@virtualeon.com

ACK....my extreme apologies...this will have to wait for the weekend. Still looking forward to it. I will post again to firm up the day and time. Life...

cheers! leon@virtualeon.com

I am going to start a Thanksgiving/happy new president elect half price thread tonight about 6pm central time. I will mostly work off the top of the stacks--silver/copper/bronze, but depending on how much I paid for certain items there may be some slabbed 1940s/1950s, and definitely some raw Disney/Gold Key/Dell duck stuff and some giants--may even go to some early Archie Giant series and an Archie and Me #1.

There will definitely be some mainstream titles like Amazing Spider-Man first series going back quite a ways--possibly to #11--put on the thread. Nothing high grade, though.

According to UPS, I'll also be receiving a couple hundred books tomorrow to work on--they will not be in my standard 2 mil mylar. A lot of these will probably make this thread...lots of Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Iron Man and Doctor Strange as I recall.

If you want to see something specific, drop me a note here or e-mail.

Looking forward to getting a new thread hopping :)

Cheers!

Leon@virtualeon.com

:hi:http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2700296#Post2700296

Posting more books to my thread this evening in about an hour. Ghost Rider, Batman, Marvel Feature, Adventure comics, Wolverine, and misc.

Feel free to come take a look.... :baiting:

Recent posts include a Batman 88 and some More Amazing Spiderman.

I am open to PM's if you have a low ball offer or if you would like to offer more than the asking price. (thumbs u