• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

Hey bltches.

I'm be selling like 60 or so books tomorrow, Saturday night starting around 7-ish.

Nothing super HG but some good deals to be had and a few surprises tossed in.

Well, to be honest....I'll probably pass out before I hit 60 books........but I'll try.

Hey bltches.

I'm be selling like 60 or so books tomorrow, Saturday night starting around 7-ish.

Nothing super HG but some good deals to be had and a few surprises tossed in.

Well, to be honest....I'll probably pass out before I hit 60 books........but I'll try.

:popcorn: junk :cloud9:

Gang, I just got my new scanner working so I will be listing a decent sized lot of higher grade Silver and Bronze Marvels. These are books that I was going to CGC so they are really nice but if I can move some of them without having to pay slabbing fees etc then that will work out better for you all and me all.

Scanning as we speak.

R.

Gang, I just got my new scanner working so I will be listing a decent sized lot of higher grade Silver and Bronze Marvels. These are books that I was going to CGC so they are really nice but if I can move some of them without having to pay slabbing fees etc then that will work out better for you all and me all.

Scanning as we speak.

R.

My old scanner? :D

Chicago Comic Con CGC submissions up for sale tomorrow starting round 3pm ish, Central Standard Time. Books include:

Crow 1

New Mutants 87 SS, 98 SS

Sandman 1

Amazing Spider-Man 300

San Diego Comicon Comics 2

Evil Ernie 1, 2

Miracleman 15, 23, 24

Bone 1

Cry for Dawn 1

GI Joe 21, 154, 155

Y the Last Man 1

Superman 75 Platinum

Spawn 1 Black/White

Strangers in Paradise 1

Creatures of the Id 1 SS

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 5 RECALLED EDITION

And if i have time, i will list some additional slabs from this past year to clear out room for more! :grin:

Chicago Comic Con CGC submissions up for sale tomorrow starting round 3pm ish, Central Standard Time. Books include:

Crow 1

New Mutants 87 SS, 98 SS

Sandman 1

Amazing Spider-Man 300

San Diego Comicon Comics 2

Evil Ernie 1, 2

Miracleman 15, 23, 24

Bone 1

Cry for Dawn 1

GI Joe 21, 154, 155

Y the Last Man 1

Superman 75 Platinum

Spawn 1 Black/White

Strangers in Paradise 1

Creatures of the Id 1 SS

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 5 RECALLED EDITION

And if i have time, i will list some additional slabs from this past year to clear out room for more! :grin:

Drek.

The "Time to pay Danny and Steve sale starts tonight"

Featuring:

Art Of Chew Sketchbook signed by both creators (raw)

Land of the Dead SS Romero

The same Gerber 8 book I've been trying to sell for weeks now

Batman 60 6.0

Fringe Con Special 9.8 & raw

and other various stuff that I can throw out there.

j

please buy some stuff

Starting tomorrow night I will be posting a couple of dozen gorgeous books from the Massachussetts Pedigree. There are slabs and raw books.

They will all be from Detective :o , Batman :o and Swamp Thing. meh

I have sold several books from this Pedigree that I have had in my collection for about 15 years. Everyone who has purchased has commented on how fresh, clean, flat, bright and white paged these books are. Even the couple of books that are middle grades due to creases looks like they were on the newstand yesterday.

All the slabs are denoted as Mass Copies. on the CGC label and the raws will come with a COA that allows for tracking of provenance and subsequent owners.

PM with any questions, but the books go live tomorrow night.

Thanks for looking,

Chris

I'm going to have two ASM 37s for sale here sometime next week...a CGC 4.0 and a CGC 4.5...if interested, PM me and I'll give the PMers first crack...

Probably gonna ask $59 shipped for the 4.0 and $69 shipped for the 4.5 (USA Shipping...Canada add $10 bucks...)

:headbang:

Tom

OWW pages

lf2.jpg

COW pages

lf.jpg

Edited by trmoore54

Well, I can't believe I'm doing it, but I'm making a serious run at my grail. I've no idea if I'll make it or not but because of this move I am indeed selling off my 9.8 Spider-Man books. I started with 300. If I can't move that I won't sell the rest because my plan really requires me to move that book. If that sells there will be a 252, a v2 36, and lots more highly desireable copies. If I get through those I have a pretty nice 101 raw that I might begrudgingly part with also.

-Rob-

I will be posting sometime tonight or at the latest tommorow a LOW grade Amazing Spiderman mini run which will incliude a coverless #1 and a lot of key books in there as well.Thell avg good or so A few vgs but mostly a good reader lot with the typical problems Cuts coupons,etc

Keep your eyes out :headbang:

I will be having a High Grade CGC sale this weekend. Late Bronze to present.

Here is the list. PM me with any questions:

Batman #608 2nd Print 9.8

Captain America #241 9.8 and 9.6

Cry For Dawn #1 1st Print 9.4

Daredevil #158 9.6

Daredevil #168 9.6 and 9.4

Grimm Fairy Tales #1 1st Print 9.8

New Mutants #87 9.6

New Mutants #98 9.6

Spectacular Spider-man #147 9.8

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles adventures #1 9.8

Hi there.,,,

Begining on Thursday at 11am Pacific time I will be listing 15 high grade Golden age horror comics. I had an emergency and need cash in my bank account... There are a few requirements however...

One is that this will only be a one day sale. Two is that this is a cash only sales thread with no trades or time payments. And two is that I will need to be paid by Money order, cashiers check or Bank of America personal check ONLY... sorry no Paypal or checks from other banks. And you will also need to send it out to me ASAP please and promise to do so.

I will list the price of the books very reasonable at good deals... however if you want to send me a PM offer I will be glad to hear it. However I won't be checking any PM messages until all the books are listed (I will state my final book listing in the post) therefore :takeit: In the thread is always first to win.

Atlas, EC, Superior and DC will be represented.. these are all in great shape and need a good new home )

Thanks and sorry for all the requirments. This is a one time deal here.

Martin