• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

I'll be selling a mix of stuff tonight including...

DC 100 pager No.6 (OO collection, unread)

Tec 400 (OO collection)

Sealed boxes of Marvel Cards (series III)

Fun Yet Treasury Bags

And some other stuff...take a peek in the mixed threads section around 5PM (PST). :whee:

I just picked up a nice original owner collection of undergrounds, most from 1968 to 1973. Various grades, but all are fresh looking copies, good strong colors, the previous owner stored them well. I will list them in the mixed ages section sometime in the next week after I scan & grade about 50 books.

Books are scanned & graded, thread will begin Friday night and run through the weekend.

I just picked up a nice original owner collection of undergrounds, most from 1968 to 1973. Various grades, but all are fresh looking copies, good strong colors, the previous owner stored them well. I will list them in the mixed ages section sometime in the next week after I scan & grade about 50 books.

I'll be starting a sales thread today that features nothing but group lots at blowout prices. Most of the lots will be comics from a single title while others will be various titles of the same character or of the same genre.

Starting up later this afternoon. (thumbs u

2 All Slab Sales threads coming tonight.

One in Copper/Modern with about 40 slabs.

It will include about 20 Signature Series slabs with some great Tim Sale, Eric Powell, Brian Bolland, George Perez, BSG SS Slab, Darwyn Cooke and More.

Included in the Copper Modern thread will be Fables #1 and #2 in CGC 9.8, several Frank Miller Dark Knight Returns in CGC 9.8,

The other thread will be in Silver/Bronze area an will include some great ASM's #11, #119, #120, #125 all gorgeous copies, Jungle Action 5 CGC 9.6 White, Thor Annual #3 CGC 9.6, Werewolf by Night #37 CGC 9.4, Fear 20 9.4 and More.

A ton of nice books at nice prices.

Thanks for looking,

Chris

2 All Slab Sales threads coming tonight.

One in Copper/Modern with about 40 slabs.

It will include about 20 Signature Series slabs with some great Tim Sale, Eric Powell, Brian Bolland, George Perez, BSG SS Slab, Darwyn Cooke and More.

Included in the Copper Modern thread will be Fables #1 and #2 in CGC 9.8, several Frank Miller Dark Knight Returns in CGC 9.8,

The other thread will be in Silver/Bronze area an will include some great ASM's #11, #119, #120, #125 all gorgeous copies, Jungle Action 5 CGC 9.6 White, Thor Annual #3 CGC 9.6, Werewolf by Night #37 CGC 9.4, Fear 20 9.4 and More.

A ton of nice books at nice prices.

Thanks for looking,

Chris

sFun_eyescan.gif

Gang, I am going to post one more slam bang sales thread of rare and key GA books from my personal collection. I really hate to see these books go but between home and vehicle expenses this seems to be the best route to take.

Books will include

Mystic Comics #2 (first run, classic Schomburg cover and tough to find)

Wonderworld #3 (1st app. The Flame, classic Lou Fine)

Special Edition Comics #1 (1st book devoted entirely to Captain Marvel)

Marvel Mystery Comics #6-8 (no explanation needed)

Amazing Adventures #1 CGC 8.0 (1961) Never seen in high grade

Daring Mystery Comics #3 CGC 5.0 My favorite Schomburg cover.

Hope to get started later today.

R.

my first sale ever. It is time to get rid of some books. Next week if I have the time. I will list about 50 raw books.

All X-men SA 3.0 to 7.5 from issue #3 to # 89 (25 issues)

all X-men BA 6.0 to 9.2 from issue #97 to 143 (25 issues)

all will be price as low as hell for a quick fun sale.

I have had most of these for 20 to 25 years.

PM me if you have any issues specific in mind..I am scanning them all right now, just the front so if you have anything specific where you want to see the backs, let me know.

Picked up a 17 long box collection today.

Silver, bronze, copper.

From VG to NM+ Mint, it's all over the place.

Still need to go through it, but there's a LOT of really great full runs of 1980s stuff in NM+/Mint

Silver age in Fine to VF (earlier silver and some 12 cent covers are Good+ to VG+ depending on what they are) but there's some nice 12 cent and 15 Batman books in there that are Fine+

Some nice keys-- VF on ASM 100, 121, 122

JIM 83 golden records reprint in VF- (I'll probably keep that one)

Thanos Quest 1 & 2

Some nice VF+ to NM- cps. of Mike Grell Green Arrow 90-109

Early bronze age FF's mostly in VF

NM+ / Mint stuff include almost anything from 1980s.

Full run Blue Beetle, Atom, Crisis, Lobo, Shadow, big chunks of Batman, Action, Teen Titans, ASM, X-Men, it's everywhere,

Starting a sales thread tomorrow evening.

Will be selling runs and individual books.

I will have a sale on raw books. Most will be between $5 and $10

Lots of 9.0-9.4 Bronze Age Hulks, a price variant, Adams covers, Copper Keys and much more. Even a few Herb Trimpe signature books.

Look for it around 10 PM.

I will be starting a thread tonight around 7:00 Central. Some early Flash and Challengers of The Unknown issues. Also a Showcase # 7 and # 25.

DRX

Edited by DRX