• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

Please come and join in the Virtual Comic Convention. Set up a booth, shop, have a cookie, watch videos.

We only do this a few times a year, if you haven't participated, I hope you decide to today, it's fun and it is one of the things thatHelps keep this place going!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8680711#Post8680711

Edited by skypinkblu

My Modern Sales thread is back up bigger and better than ever!

With over 1,500+ mostly high grade modern CGC books this thread has something for everyone!

I would urge the moderators to contact me via PM if they have any issues.

They will be fixed very quickly.

With over 1,500+ mostly high grade modern CGC books this thread has something for everyone!

I opened the thread but gave up on it :sorry:

I did the same. :cry:

As promised hyper-links have been added to the top of the thread.

You can now use them to jump ahead to whichever section you want.

I think you will find the thread easier to navigate now.

As promised hyper-links have been added to the top of the thread.

You can now use them to jump ahead to whichever section you want.

I think you will find the thread easier to navigate now.

I have further modified the thread by organizing the gifs related to comic titles within spoiler tags to make the thread easier to browse.

Version two of my thread has been killed by the moderators. doh!

I will have version three up soon.

Version two of my thread has been killed by the moderators. doh!

I will have version three up soon.

Well, at least now they gave you a good reason.

On the next one you could probably leave out the mostly nekkid animations and it should sail right through.

The Third (and final?) Version of my sales thread us up with over 1,500+ Modern and a few Copper Age books available!

Not quite as big as the last one but the best one yet! :wishluck:

monty-python-quote-listen-lad-i-built-this-kingdom-up-from-nothing.jpg

Edited by Dr Chaos

Not sure if anyone reads this thread, but going to have a big sale starting this Friday, and possibly a 10-20 book preview on Thursday night. There will be a few hundred gold/silver/bronze issues is varying grades, and a bunch of keys.

These will all definitely be in the thread, and possibly some others as well.

No pre-sales!

keys_zpseroopzav.jpg

Not sure if anyone reads this thread, but going to have a big sale starting this Friday, and possibly a 10-20 book preview on Thursday night. There will be a few hundred gold/silver/bronze issues is varying grades, and a bunch of keys.

These will all definitely be in the thread, and possibly some others as well.

No pre-sales!

keys_zpseroopzav.jpg

For some reason this reminds me of how slow my internet connection is. lol

The Third (and final?) Version of my sales thread us up with over 1,500+ Modern and a few Copper Age books available!

Not quite as big as the last one but the best one yet! :wishluck:

monty-python-quote-listen-lad-i-built-this-kingdom-up-from-nothing.jpg

Based upon some if the early feedback I have received, I have streamlined my Modern Sales thread. The earlier versions came up quickly for me but I heard it was slow to load on some computers.

I also made further improvements to the hyper-links,

Scans will be added soon but I am travelling next week so I may not have all of the scans up until I get back.

Edited by Dr Chaos

Hi All: I have been very fortunate to have been collecting for 55 years. I've never sold anything on the boards except via private sales. All of the really good stuff is long gone but I have a lot of mid grade books. Some non slabbed pedigrees that are a wonder to behold and smell.

I have been fortunate enough to have been involved with the Pacific Coast Collection and the Western Penn.

My references include: Tim Hui, Tom Brulatto, Doug Schmell and Steve Borock among others.

It's time to try to liquidate what I have left in my collection. Most of the books are DC's as I've never been a big Marvel fan.

Thanks, Tom

Hi All: I have been very fortunate to have been collecting for 55 years. I've never sold anything on the boards except via private sales. All of the really good stuff is long gone but I have a lot of mid grade books. Some non slabbed pedigrees that are a wonder to behold and smell.

I have been fortunate enough to have been involved with the Pacific Coast Collection and the Western Penn.

My references include: Tim Hui, Tom Brulatto, Doug Schmell and Steve Borock among others.

It's time to try to liquidate what I have left in my collection. Most of the books are DC's as I've never been a big Marvel fan.

Thanks, Tom

Is there a tentative date for this? :popcorn:

Unfortunately I've got a health issue going on (Herniated C7) that has me grounded so I will be listing a few high grade books (which will happen later on today or this evening) to help move the decimal point to the right.

The first one being listed here on the boards will be a raw high grade Journey Into Mystery 55. I will also be listing a Timely Mystic Comics #6 CGC 8.0 Universal on eBay.

If interested prior to the listing with an offer pm me here.

Edited by Mxwll Smrt