• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

Is anyone interested in some signed Bats? Going to sell:

Batman #320 CGC 9.6 SS Wrightion (single highest graded, next SS is 9.2)

Batman #436 CGC 9.6 SS Perez

Batman #437 CGC 9.4 SS Perez

Batman #440 CGC 9.8 SS Perez

Batman #442 CGC 9.8 SS Perez

Batman #457 CGC 9.4 SS Breyfogle

Batman #459 CGC 9.6 SS Breyfogle

Batman #460 CGC 9.6 SS Breyfogle

Batman #465 CGC 9.6 SS Breyfogle

Batman #472 CGC 9.6 SS Breyfogle

Batman #473 CGC 9.6 SS Breyfogle

Detective Comics Annual #2 CGC 9.6 SS Bolland (highest graded)

Amazing Spider-Man vol.2 #36 CGC 9.8 Direct Sale Edition with UPC (hard to get)

Edited by naits

anyone looking for mostly 10 cents cover priced Ducks books?

Uncle Scrooge

#7,23,27,62,65,82

Donald Duck #54

I think I have a #8 of Uncle Scrooge, from among an old give away box of rough comics.

Good luck with the sale, there are lots of people hunting good deals. :wishluck:

I picked up 2 long boxes last weekend with some nice lots in it. In the Modern/Copper section I will have some .50 & $1 lots this evening of modern Amazing Spider-man, Ultimate Spider-man,Misc. Spidey titles, Ultimate X-men, Wolverine titles,X-men, Uncanny X-men, Punisher, New Avengers and some mini-series. There are no Ultimate Spider-man #1's or Ultimate X-men #1's but there are pretty good chunks of runs. I will also have some first print hard-to-find Image titles.

The long box stuff is in pretty good condition.The guy who sold the long boxes to me was a collector so the issues were all bagged and boarded. Mostly 9.0-9.4 with some 6.5-8.0's here and there. If there are any requests shoot me a pm.

Thanks!

:news:

Grades just in on the following books from CGC:

Amazing Spiderman #8 - 9.2 OW/W

Amazaing Spiderman #129 - 9.6 W

Daredevil #2 - 9.4 OW/W

Incredible Hulk #181 - 9.4 OW/W

XMEN #4 - 9.0 OW/W

I should have all these in hand by Saturday. I will scan and post them for sale then.

All books will be priced below GPA (thumbs u

Looks like I will be selling all of the comic statues I have, around 60ish. Not sure exactly where to post them for sale though. (shrug)

Almost everyone is complete with no damage (if there is something I will mention it) and will come with the original box and C of C if originally came with them. They are all full size statues, no mini's or busts. Majority of these are going to be the older ones (at least 6 years). I do have pictures of them all displayed if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Steve

Ok, this is an announcement / FYI for a thread that will start on Wednesday at 6:30 PST. At that time I will post 50 or more (we'll see how the thread goes) Raw books, all nice examples from both Marvel and DC in the Silver and Bronze Ages.

Look forward to selling some nice comics to my fellow forumites :hi:

I will be posting and hopefully selling these Thursday night 5/24...after the many disappointments from the Clink auction that guys didn't get what they wanted :devil:

ALL except for 2 are vf/nm or better...these books are all RAW and have come from the same collection that I had sold books before.

AS 67 nm- (some type of liquid/water stain right top corner b/c and top left corner f/c)

AS 69 vf- (looks vf/nm but tear in cover & 1st page at top edge by "T" in "THE")

AS 70 vf/vf+

AS 74 vf/nm

AS 98 vf/nm (alot of overspray/distributor ink)

AS 143 vf/nm

Astonishing tales 2 nm

AVENGERS 105 vf/vf+

Cap America 107 vf/nm (tanning & brown stain b/c)

Cap America 132 vf/nm (ink transfer stain b/c)

Cap America 141 nm-

Cap America 149 nm-

Captain Marvel 5 vf/nm

Captain Marvel 9 nm-

Captain Marvel 10 nm

Captain Marvel 17 nm

Conan 7 nm (color loss right edge?)

DD 41 nm- (dust shadow b/c)

DD 74 vf/nm (ink transfer stains)

FF 81 vf/nm

FF 82 nm- (small water stain bottom edge)

Hulk 122 nm- (tear bottom left corner)

Hulk 131 nm-

Hulk 133 vf/nm

Iron man 11 nm

Marvel Collectors item classics 19 nm-

Marvel super heroes 17 vf/nm

Marvel super heroes 19 nm (something on b/c)

Marvel super heroes 24 nm

Marvel super heroes 25 vf/nm

Marvel tales 17 nm

Marvel tales 32 vf/nm

Nick fury 5 vf/nm

Nick fury 6 nm-

Nick fury 7 nm-

Not brand echh 12 nm

Outlaw kid 11 vf/nm

Rawhide kid 57 vf/nm

Surfer 6 vf/nm

Sub mariner 4 vf/nm

Sub mariner 9 nm-

Sub mariner 10 nm (bottom staple detached)

Sub mariner 11 vf/nm

Sub mariner 12 nm-

Sub mariner 13 nm-

Sub mariner 54 vf/nm

Tales of asgard 1 nm-

Tales of suspense 88 vf/nm

Thor Annual 3 nm-

Thor 153 vf/nm

Thor 156 vf/nm

Thor 158 vf/nm

Thor 163 nm-

Thor 164 vf/nm (heavy ink transfer stains b/c)

Thor 170 nm-

Thor 171 vf/nm

Thor 176 nm- (ink transfer stains b/c)

Thor 182 nm (ink transfer stains b/c)

X-men 53 vf/nm

I'm listing the rest of my Amazing Spider-man books at around 8pm. There are about 60 books starting with #42, and going up to #171. Grades vary from VG to NM. Most will start at 50% off guide, except for a few of the keys, lower numbers or higher grades.

Most were purchased from a friend who bought them as the original owner.

A lot of these books look much better than the grade, on many, there is back cover damage that brought down the grade (you can see the back covers, too;)

Edited by skypinkblu

I'm putting together some 15/20 centers, heavy on Thor but some other stuff too.

Not super high grade but books that go from 5.0-8.5 most FVF sorta stuff.

So if that's your bag dude be here Wednesday night, or maybe in the day if I scan fast.

Just got grades on a couple Spideys that will be for sale, should have them back next week..

Amazing Spider-man #101 9.2 ow/w (was sure this was at least a 9.4)

Amazing Spider-man #129 8.5 ow

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Steve

I'll be posting 50-75 books in GA/SA/MA later today or tomorrow. All but a couple are raw. A few low grade, but most of the books are nice. All the big marvel titles will be represented and I'll even be posting a few DC's, including a few nice Bat's.

Anyone have any interest in DD #1 6.0 or 6.5 I just bought two and was trying to figure out which to sell.

I would be asking 1200$ for the 6.5 and 1050 for the 6.0 both have white to off white pages.

If anyone has an interest shoot me a PM and let me know.

Edited by dscott

Anyone have any interest in DD #1 6.0 or 6.5 I just bought two and was trying to figure out which to sell.

I would be asking 1200$ for the 6.5 and 1050 for the 6.0 both have white to off white pages.

If anyone has an interest shoot me a PM and let me know.

Not in my focus but sounds like a good deal

I'm scanning books now for a silver and bronze thread. Hope to start it by EOW. right now the bulk are my under copies of some FF, Avengers, Adventure and Marvel Team-Up. Should be some good deals in those books.

I'm also thinking of adding some others that are in my collection but out of my focal areas right now. If there's a run you've been working on that's not ASM, Avengers, FF, X-Men or Adventure, PM me and I'll see if I have anything.

I am planning a sale of over 100 blank sketch variants to help you get ready for all the cons coming up.

I will have:

Fear Itself

FF

X-Men

Thor

Wolverine

and many more.

I should have them up by the end of this week.

Thanks,

FHS