• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

I'm going to be listing a complete run (I haven't finished scanning and grading yet so I think it's a complete run :D ) of SA Thors from 132 - 169 + Ann2.

Here's a preview:

5.0 - the first one and lowest grade so far (most are trending upper Fine):

127896.jpg.5bd65bc3f7d72926394a1de1dedae3be.jpg

Halfway done scanning and plan to keep going and list them tonight.

Nicest one so far:

127914.jpg.9a79beab4882adb2a3dd7a527a985b35.jpg

Will be having my FIRST sales thread this weekend.

Including that zombie book with some random guy named Rick, some Sinestro goodness and finally some random books that don't fit my collection.

Why am I selling these books? Its about the Icegirlfriend became the Icewoman. So I have been working with a local jeweler to get a ring and its expensive so I need money!

Look for it to start on Sunday and best of all I have included shipping prices to North America & I am always open to reasonable offers!

Including that zombie book with some random guy named Rick, some Sinestro goodness and finally some random books that don't fit my collection.

Why am I selling these books? Its about the Icegirlfriend became the Icewoman. So I have been working with a local jeweler to get a ring and its expensive so I need money!

Look for it to start on Sunday and best of all I have included shipping prices to North America & I am always open to reasonable offers!

That Showcase 22 is looking out of place. hm Sure would be cool to have my twin reacquainted with the other 4.5 OW book. :cloud9:

That Showcase 22 is looking out of place. hm Sure would be cool to have my twin reacquainted with the other 4.5 OW book. :cloud9:

Ya I know right glad I don't plan to drop that book. Wow I so thought today was Friday...Look for the books to be listed tomorrow and not Sunday.

Next weekend you say? :juggle:

But what to list?? hm

And most importantly, where do I find a photo of Chuck Norris sticking his boot up Clooney's ??? :devil:

I can send you the site where I found the pic of Chuck polishing the Clooney front door knob with his 70's mucho-tash ... and you could use their search function :grin:

Selling some stuff tonight.....standard raw junk and a few never before seen slabs.

Starting....well..pretty soon actually.

(thumbs u

I will have a few walking dead 100 sdcc exclusive (bw) for $10+ shipping avaialble for sale as soon as I get home tuesday and make sure all the preorders are taken care of...

these are from my allocated stock I had intended to sell in sdcc ($20-25 seemed to be the norm), and after I sold some, I decided to save 20 or so for boardies that missed our presale...

so, look for thread sometime tuesday!