• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

Want everyone to know that I will be selling a very large amount of books in the future. I plan on posting about 10 books a week until I reach my comfort level. There will be alot of very nice, high grade books. Lots of raw, graded, Adams, Avengers, FF's........in other words.........sweet books from my once permanent collection. These are not going to be cheap as I did not buy them cheap....and quality is never cheap. Thanks for allowing me to give you a heads up on my down-sizing.

I will try my best to post my initial 10 books tonight.....I am still working on getting accurate GPA's for the books in question.

Thanks,

Scott

ps. Alot of you know the quality of the books I have sold in the past....these are better.

University_of_North_Carolina_unc7_large.jpg

Edited by Wrightson fan

I'm going to list some raw GA books tonite, and maybe some later stuff (50's-60's) . Keys, classic covers, etc. Lots of goodies.

Keep an eye in the market place after about 8 pm eastern.

There will be some Bark's ducks, EC books, Superhero stuff...water I can get my hands on.

I can list slabs too but my scanner is not great though I can provide camera pics.

R.

I've been busy trying to make some space in the guest room, so I've been putting some less expensive books on Ebay, so ..I thought I'd try and see if anyone here, would like the next batch before I post them there. (I decided to skip the Katie Keene batch...thinking it might not go over well;) but ...tonight I'll be posting jungle type characters...you know, MACHO characters, Tarzan, Kazar...ummm...Pogo;)

anything I think will fit together...about 9 pm, visitor's welcome...spelling correctors, always welcome;) Not sure if anyone will want these, but...I'll see. Thread will be available from tonight to Thursday night at 8 pm, only (I list while I watch Smallville;)

See ya later:)

Katy Keene....... :applause: Anything F+ or better? hm

They are all on Ebay (am I allowed to say that?)

I will be adding a few books to the jungle thread, after dinner...George of the Jungle, America's Best TV comics (with George), Bullwinkle (he COULD be in a jungle) and another Dell Giant with Lulu (it matched the giants;)

OK, more books will be added to my Jungle thread when I get back later, Conan, some monsters and stuff for the Monster/Dragon thread and WHO knows what else..I found that I had a lot more boxes of stuff than I thought...I figured I'd just leave the thread open another day or so...I'll put something else on Ebay...

I've got a small group of miscellaneous books that I received from an old friend of mine that ranges from late 50's through the likes of Wolverine #1 that I'll be listing up for sale this weekend. Mostly low to mid grade, but there are a few interesting 10 cent war books and a few early ASM's and FF's and misc. stuff. The goal is to sell them all, so that I can get him one nice slab.

I'll also be selling just enough really nice stuff of my own in the mix to pay off those Lady Luck issues with Bill. :-)

So there will be a few major gems hidden in the mix.

Hey gang. I'm going to try to post some "big" books over the weekend in a separate thread. Possibly Saturday early evening or so. I'll have a bunch of random stuff from the late 30's to early 60's. Lo to hi grade and all will be CGC graded. A couple of restored books but most are blue label. There will be lots of keys as well. Disney, pre hero GA and SA, Superhero books...a nice mix.

I will also be topping up and updating my old GA to SA Ducks, EC and heros thread.

R.

I'm going to be listing a thread for cheap GA, SA, and BA (some keys some not) Sunday night at 6 to 7 PM EST. Some actions, some all stars, some SA #1s. All affordable copies. Everything is going to be priced to sell fast.

I hope to get another batch of raw comics for sale. A big mix again of GA/SA in lo and hi grades. Mostly superhero stuff with a few esoteric issues. All books will be raw. There is a lot of early Marvel SA in low to mid grades for those that like that sort of thing as well as some mid/hi grade GA books.

Also, if you have any interest in my previous two sales thread feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

R.

oops...posted in the wrong thread that I've lowered prices on the remaining books in my thread......

cheers from comicdey

Did you see my Q in the other thread? :baiting:

the entire listing of what's remaing is in the last post with the page with images/grades etc. Don't know if anything would interest you, but it'd take you 30 seconds to check....hence my listing.

the entire listing of what's remaing is in the last post with the page with images/grades etc. Don't know if anything would interest you, but it'd take you 30 seconds to check....hence my listing.

Who's the :censored: that drew all over the ST 101!?

:cry:

Just finished grading about 400 new comics , I will begin scanning this morning and post in a few hours. Lots of VF and betters on early bronze to early copper, with some SA. These books are sweet and will be priced well for the board. Giving you guys and gals first crack before my next show sunday.

I just added a handful of inexpensive silver age, some bronze and copper....a CGC 9.0 Wings slab, some marvel books from the 70's and early 80's and I'll be adding more......come check out the list of remaining books and the newer ones posted afterwards. THX

Edited by comicdey