• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,922 posts in this topic

Just a note to let everyone know that I recently acquired an original owner collection with pretty much every comic printed from about 1954 to 1984. The worst books I've seen are about VF/NM, with the vast majority being NM or better.

Unfortunately for most of you here, I won't be selling them to you. I will be selling all of the good stuff privately to close friends and BSDs.

Just thought I'd announce that. Have a great day. (thumbs u

We're clode friends, right?

I think it'd depend on what clode means. :kidaround:

:frustrated: Damn spelling errors.

To err is human but to beaver is dam. :shrug:

Just a note to let everyone know that I recently acquired an original owner collection with pretty much every comic printed from about 1954 to 1984. The worst books I've seen are about VF/NM, with the vast majority being NM or better.

Unfortunately for most of you here, I won't be selling them to you. I will be selling all of the good stuff privately to close friends and BSDs.

Just thought I'd announce that. Have a great day. (thumbs u

We're clode friends, right?

I think it'd depend on what clode means. :kidaround:

:frustrated: Damn spelling errors.

To err is human but to beaver is dam. :shrug:

This bit of nonsense or stream-of-consciousness (take your pick) brings my mind to two things: Joe Walsh's sweet album entitled "The Smoker You Drink the Player You Get" and also that I need to get back to doing final grades for my class and thwart further procrastination. :tonofbricks:

I will be listing some Giant Size Marvel books, a few misc. Marvels, some DC 100 pagers, Batman (180s and up), Superman, World's Finest, and some other DC books - many OO books. Should be up in a day or so. (thumbs u Sale to help fund my Emerald City Comic Con trip due to circumstances beyond my control...

I will be starting a thread in awhile, bronze age and up, mostly marvel. It will be book/grade/price. And scans will be available when requested. It is a fairly large amount of books, and dont want to have people scrolling through 3-4 pages of books. There will be some western and horror alongside the usual super hero stuff.

Starts in about an hour.

Junky sales thread tonight. It will include my Sandman 1 and 8 CGC 9.4's since I recently upgraded to 9.6 via the krispy kreme meister.

Various Comics from my collection will be up shortly.

All , but maybe someone might buy them.

I can't put my finger on it, but your sales pitch seems a bit lacking. (shrug)

I would be more to the point, kinda like:

Hey, I need $$, BUY MY SHEIT!!

I can't put my finger on it, but your sales pitch seems a bit lacking. (shrug)

Soft sell!

Watch him put up an ASM 1. :devil:

Ok- I'm putting up some Bronze Age Amazing Spider-Man and X-Men issues up for sale. We're looking at mid-to-high grade copies, and you WILL see at least two of the big dawgs up for sale. There will also be a few minor keys as well (1st appearances).

Hope to see some of you in the thread!

New thread today. Weird westerns, bronze marvel's , Marvel titles (tales, spotlight,premiere,etc..) And some other good stuff. Maybe throw in a few lots from my last sales thread. But there will definately be some keys. And maybe more monster comics.