• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

Not yet, the Bats are from the same pile. That's next on my list. Damn job.
My job ain't a job. It's a damn good time. City to city, I'll be rocking my rhymes.

Is there any interest for Big Little Books here? I might be in the beginning stages of looking for homes for around 140 or so. If any interest, I should have more info on the collection by the end of the weekend.

No love for Big Little Books, Huh?! :baiting:

Concluding my most recent round of sales threads tonight. Some nice DC's, and Daredevils. And a few slabs. 8-ish central. Aloha.

Concluding my most recent round of sales threads tonight. Some nice DC's, and Daredevils. And a few slabs. 8-ish central. Aloha.
Oh....goodie

Oh....goodie
You can't wait and you know it. :baiting:

Is that some secret code to tip off the Hawaiian Crew?

Whatever works!

And by the way, the Daredevils are krappy, so ignore that bit. :makepoint:

Is that some secret code to tip off the Hawaiian Crew?

Whatever works!

And by the way, the Daredevils are krappy, so ignore that bit. :makepoint:

Aloha means Hello or Good bye! Looking forward to the thread!

Gonna throw on a run of Incredible Hulks #106-123 Im at 112 with the scans now so it might be a little bit .

High grade? :wishluck:

I'm going to be starting a new sales thread tonight. Mostly high grade Golden age pedigrees and one or two bronze age books. There'll be some Planet Comics, Clue comics, and a Giant Size X-men 1 in 9.2.