• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

I will be listing the following books for sale as soon as I finish grading and pricing them :grin: Please don't send me any offers in the meantime via PM, as it is not my intention to seek offers before I list prices that I will accept. :grin: :grin: Nor is it my intention to circumvent the guidlines of the Sales Forum in general by offering this preview here. :grin: :grin: :grin:

th_C16ss.jpg th_Vampi1ss.jpg th_TOS21ss.jpg th_SF13Ass.jpg th_AV98Ass.jpg th_AF15s.jpg th_S317ss.jpg th_FF16ss.jpg th_IH113ss.jpg th_FFA1Ass.jpg th_IH180ss.jpg th_IH182ss.jpg th_IH181ss.jpg th_WF11FCss.jpg th_ST167sss.jpg th_IMKSS1s.jpg th_TOS90ss.jpg th_TOS96ss.jpg th_AAF8s.jpg th_AAF7s.jpg th_TTA93s.jpg th_SS2s.jpg th_COTL10s.jpg th_MVSBcs.jpg

I will be listing the following books for sale as soon as I finish grading and pricing them :grin: Please don't send me any offers in the meantime via PM, as it is not my intention to seek offers before I list prices that I will accept. :grin: :grin: Nor is it my intention to circumvent the guidlines of the Sales Forum in general by offering this preview here. :grin: :grin: :grin:

th_C16ss.jpg th_Vampi1ss.jpg th_TOS21ss.jpg th_SF13Ass.jpg th_AV98Ass.jpg th_AF15s.jpg th_S317ss.jpg th_FF16ss.jpg th_IH113ss.jpg th_FFA1Ass.jpg th_IH180ss.jpg th_IH182ss.jpg th_IH181ss.jpg th_WF11FCss.jpg th_ST167sss.jpg th_IMKSS1s.jpg th_TOS90ss.jpg th_TOS96ss.jpg th_AAF8s.jpg th_AAF7s.jpg th_TTA93s.jpg th_SS2s.jpg th_COTL10s.jpg th_MVSBcs.jpg

Wow. what a sweet array of books. My :popcorn: is out already.

I'm currently scanning and pricing higher grade books such as Superman #53 (classic cover/origin issue), Flash #119, Green Lantern #22, JIM #103...should be along within the hour.

R.

I currently am not scanning anything and will absolutely not be offering the following books for sale in a thread.

X-Men 35 CGC 9.0 WP

Conan 3 CGC 9.2 WP

Hulk 141 CGC 9.4 OWP

HOM 251 CGC 9.6 WP

As a matter of fact, I don't even own these books.

Please do not PM me prior to my not starting a sales thread.

I currently am not scanning anything and will absolutely not be offering the following books for sale in a thread.

X-Men 35 CGC 9.0 WP

Conan 3 CGC 9.2 WP

Hulk 141 CGC 9.4 OWP

HOM 251 CGC 9.6 WP

As a matter of fact, I don't even own these books.

Please do not PM me prior to my not starting a sales thread.

Pending scans of the back of all the following books which aren't listed in the books you don't have for sale and which I cannot afford and will not pay you for:

ASM 1 CGC 7.5 WP

Avengers 4 CGC 9.0 WP

HOM 174 CGC 9.2 WP

HOM 179 CGC 9.6 WP

Weird Science-Fantasy 29 CGC 9.4 WP

:takeit:

Just a note to let everyone know that I recently acquired an original owner collection with pretty much every comic printed from about 1954 to 1984. The worst books I've seen are about VF/NM, with the vast majority being NM or better.

Unfortunately for most of you here, I won't be selling them to you. I will be selling all of the good stuff privately to close friends and BSDs.

Just thought I'd announce that. Have a great day. (thumbs u

Just a note to let everyone know that I recently acquired an original owner collection with pretty much every comic printed from about 1954 to 1984. The worst books I've seen are about VF/NM, with the vast majority being NM or better.

Unfortunately for most of you here, I won't be selling them to you. I will be selling all of the good stuff privately to close friends and BSDs.

Just thought I'd tell ya to go fist yourself :foryou:

You were on the "close friends" list, but now.........joecgcmaniac.

:tonofbricks: :tonofbricks:

now I just need to be on Cal's list hm I need to feel important :banana: :banana:

:tonofbricks: :tonofbricks:

now I just need to be on Cal's list hm I need to feel important :banana: :banana:

True, you really are nobody until you're on Cal's list.

We're clode friends, right?

I think it'd depend on what clode means. :kidaround:

I think it'd depend on what clode means. :kidaround:

:frustrated: Damn spelling errors.