• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

Starting my next sales thread. It has a little bit of everything. I seem to have acquired a pretty decent amount of uncirculated comics. So if you wanna send some books to be slabbed. Also I will have some gold silver funny books. And some signature books (unslabbed) Starting uploads...... Now.

I will be posting a new sales thread tonight around 6:30 pm EST, for those who complain about being at work at the time most sales threads happen. :foryou:

some highlights are:

Startling Comics #49 (robot cover) raw 4.5/5.0

Showcase #22 (first Hal Jordan Green Lantern), CGC 4.0 cr/ow pages.

Action Comics #52 raw 3.5 ow/white pages.

soon to post for sale(by tomorrow):

san diego comic-con comics #2 (1st full hellboy, predates next-men #21!!!) nm

world's finest #159 vg

world's finest #177 vg

amazing spiderman #176 f/vf

superman: under the yellow sun (gn) nm

tales of suspense #98 (vf ?? havent graded it lately)

superman 80 page giant #1 g+ to g/vg (4in. tear on front cover and 1in. spine split)

action comics #605 all in very fine/near mint

(not sure about these batman comics) (not good with grading lower grades will have to use pics later on)

batman #31 1.8 g-

batman #38 (penguin cover) 1.8 g-

Edited by gilbertotorres

I have a lot of 30+ solid mid 1950s 10 cent DCs that I was going to list this evening before I got reminded that it is my anniversary today, so the post will be bumped up to this afternoon.

Any preference of start time?

I have a lot of 30+ solid mid 1950s 10 cent DCs that I was going to list this evening before I got reminded that it is my anniversary today, so the post will be bumped up to this afternoon.

Any preference of start time?

During the Sweet 16 games :gossip:

I most desperatly need to bring in about forty dollars in order to appease my Turok addiction. I have a few nice books listed that I am selling cheap and might even be willing to lower my prices, in order to reach my goal.

I beg everyone to please have mercy on me and take a chance on some of my junk. Even a bump would be nice.(couldn't find the begging on his knees smilie)

Turokhunter

Please visit my sales thread for the following fun sale.

I will be out for most of the morning and afternoon. From now until I post the word STOP. The following will apply.

If you have made a purchase from this thread take 30% off any remaining comics (no limit)

If you have not made a purchase from this thread take 15% off any remaining comics (no limit)

Thanks to all!

Link

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2277925&page=1&fpart=8