• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT: Too much personal information
1 1

160 posts in this topic

I can understand why many feel a concern, or excersise a certain restraint when putting oneself and or their family out there for all to see. But I refuse to live in fear and would rather foucs on the good in people then worry about those I cannot control.

Being open has got me where I am today, so to those who told me recently to stop pimping my daughter in the Holiday threads can kiss my backside. I pulled the Christmas photos because I just tire of it all and will just send them to those who sent her a gift.

rantrant

Happy Holiday's indeed.

I didn't even see the thread, but are you serious? Who was making a stink of you putting up pictures of your daughter on X-Mas? Geez, flame wars, pressing/restoration I can see getting on people's nerves, but X-Mas photos? Get a life people :makepoint:

I can understand why many feel a concern, or excersise a certain restraint when putting oneself and or their family out there for all to see. But I refuse to live in fear and would rather foucs on the good in people then worry about those I cannot control.

Being open has got me where I am today, so to those who told me recently to stop pimping my daughter in the Holiday threads can kiss my backside. I pulled the Christmas photos because I just tire of it all and will just send them to those who sent her a gift.

rantrant

Happy Holiday's indeed.

I didn't even see the thread, but are you serious? Who was making a stink of you putting up pictures of your daughter on X-Mas? Geez, flame wars, pressing/restoration I can see getting on people's nerves, but X-Mas photos? Get a life people :makepoint:

Probably the same people who gave him a hard time via PM for accepting gifts. After all of the s h i t t he has been given lately, I'm suprised he still posts.

rantrant

Happy Holiday's indeed.

Probably the same people who gave him a hard time via PM for accepting gifts. After all of the s h i t t he has been given lately, I'm suprised he still posts.

Wow.That is just stupid.Kenny never asked for a single thing.People WANTED to send him stuff.Hopefully he wont just say screw it .That would be a very bad day.

Dennis

rantrant

Happy Holiday's indeed.

Wow.That is just stupid.Kenny never asked for a single thing.People WANTED to send him stuff.Hopefully he wont just say screw it .That would be a very bad day.

Dennis

I should state that the gift rants were during the time I was accepting donations.

I have nothing to offer up to this post but utter agreement in spades!

Yet, the comical thing is, MANY on these boards will call you a SHILL or TROLL because you DON'T offer up "personal info" or commiserate with others at CGC forum diners...

Dont want to disappoint for the holiday season..Shill

rantrant

Happy Holiday's indeed.

Anyone complaining about you posting pictures of your daughter can kiss mine as well.

I agree. They can go fudgethemselves. rantrant

Kenny, so sorry you felt you needed to pull those awesome pictures. Whatever freak told you to stop "Pimping your daughter" needs to come up out of their mom's basement and get some fresh air! :pullhair:

Good news: pizza man just delivered two giant pies.

Bad news: he got a glimpse of my family so I shot him; the bad news being he dropped our dinner.

:signfunny:

But really, to avoid all that danger...the best way is to have the pizzas delivered to a public place miles away from your home. And of course you must wear a disguise when picking up and paying for them so you won't be recognized. And finally, make sure you drive all over the place on your way home...making lots of unneccessary turns and backtracking to guarantee you are not followed! :insane:

It's a pizza. Pick it up and eat it anyway. It's not like it fell out of the box or the guy bled on it.

I remember helping my sister move once. It was late at night, we had loaded up the truck with everything, and we were exhausted sitting on the floor of a now-empty apartment. We had put a frozen pizza in the oven, which was the last item in the house. When I took it out, I promptly dropped it cheese-side down on the floor. It was a sad time. But I did end up eating some of the crust that was face up.

Oops, was that a personal story? doh!

It's a pizza. Pick it up and eat it anyway. It's not like it fell out of the box or the guy bled on it.

I remember helping my sister move once. It was late at night, we had loaded up the truck with everything, and we were exhausted sitting on the floor of a now-empty apartment. We had put a frozen pizza in the oven, which was the last item in the house. When I took it out, I promptly dropped it cheese-side down on the floor. It was a sad time. But I did end up eating some of the crust that was face up.

Oops, was that a personal story? doh!

Yes. Yes it was. Now tell the truth. You didn't eat just the crust did you? DID YOU???

:jokealert:

Posting here is similar to posting to your myspace page or any other public site. Remember employers are actively doing internet searches to "Dig up the dirt" on potential hires; so what you say online does not go unnoticed.

"Big Brother is always watching"

That said I haven't seen anything revolting posted here that would really mean much to anyone else. I'm here for the comics, not the arrogant attitudes or dirt.

Fortunately I love my job, my boss is the greatest guy in the world, all my co-workers are swell, and I never go onto these boards during work hours. :whistle: