• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT: Too much personal information
1 1

160 posts in this topic

Mutant Keys, I miss Danny.

I don't think Danny could handle the going rate for CGC 9.8 Uncanny X-Men since he was spending so much for the 1st copies to market. But he did seem like a good guy.

You certainly should not be that insufficiently_thoughtful_person who "checks in" everywhere on Facebook or posts where and when they are going on vacation or will be away from home. Stupid thing to do. Just asking to be robbed.

You certainly should not be that insufficiently_thoughtful_person who "checks in" everywhere on Facebook or posts where and when they are going on vacation or will be away from home. Stupid thing to do. Just asking to be robbed.

hm

I don't think Danny could handle the going rate for CGC 9.8 Uncanny X-Men since he was spending so much for the 1st copies to market. But he did seem like a good guy.

lol

Danny is doing great. He was just a kid when he was here, posting all the time, and buying those books.

Since he moved on from here he's gotten married and is finishing up a degree in finance. His life is a successfully blossoming flower that has grown up and away from this vat of fertilizer. lol

hm

:whatev:

I wasn't around for Cap Freak - probably a good thing

He should be old enough to drive and/or vote by now.

lol

Danny is doing great. He was just a kid when he was here, posting all the time, and buying those books.

Since he moved on from here he's gotten married and is finishing up a degree in finance. His life is a successfully blossoming flower that has grown up and away from this vat of fertilizer. lol

And he made a princely sum when he sold his Copper run, so that post was pretty much compostable_fertilizer all the way around.

lol

And he made a princely sum when he sold his Copper run, so that post was pretty much compostable_fertilizer all the way around.

And that TWD OA Cover.

lol

Good for MK, he's a good dude.

lol

More than enough $$ for a trip to Chuck E Cheese.

This thread continues to be relevant.

The way my wife has been drinking (and it ain't a happy drinking) since November 9, I suggest buy stock in liquor companies.

Oh please, that was from a conversation i had with her! Who do you think makes her martinis? And heck, what do you think she is blabbing about on facebook??

Edited by the blob

I think there are other threads that should be brought back from the ashes.

Is your thread resurrection finger broken? :baiting:

He just needs help finding the threads.

Just resurrected my very first thread

lol

More than enough $$ for a trip to Chuck E Cheese.

And more chicken fingers.

lol

It's not a complete week without Sean saying at least one of my meant to be funny post are crapola.